[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are normalfags so obsessed with the tele? Everyone I talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bojack.jpg (185 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
bojack.jpg
185 KB, 2000x1000
Why are normalfags so obsessed with the tele? Everyone I talk to recommends some show with 6 seasons or more. How the fuck do they have time for all this?
>>
I've thought this as well, it doesn't make sense.
>>
Most normies don't even come close to investing the time that most robots do into vidya.
>>
>>29014754
tv and vidya are both equally useless time wasters so
>>
>want to watch more television
>there's nothing that catches my interest, beyond watching Coronation Street with my mom, Jeopardy, and Wheel of Fortune
>>
>>29014730
because their lives are shallow and miserable so they need to turn on a light box to distract themselves from the thought of waking up for work in the morning
>>
>>29014730
>Why are normalfags so obsessed with the tele?
as opposed to the people here that do nothing but watch romanian puppet theaters and play vidya?
i dont see the difference
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.