[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys just vote Trump, fuck it all, if anything exciting is gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: temp.jpg (31 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
31 KB, 650x488
Guys just vote Trump, fuck it all, if anything exciting is gonna happen in our NEET lives, its gonna be with him. I don't give enough fucks about society to care what happens so I'm like yea lets have some fun
>>
This. Don't fall for Crooked Shillary and her croonies memes.
>>
>Trump elected
>Liberals start war

America will have this happen yes?
>>
>>29014519
Honestly I think there haven't been any school shootings this year because of him; He's giving polacks and robots hope and a reason to live. He's gonna expose liberals as the memes they are.
>>
>>29014519
I think no matter who wins we all lose. The stock market will probably have another crash and the president in charge at the time will totally botch the recovery for the citizens.
>>
>>29014857
hahah, ayy lmao, had not thought of that but perhaps its true maybe they want to hold on the rampages until they see how life is under the Trump
>>
>americans still think their vote matters
>don't realise the electoral college elects the president

LAFFO
>>
>>29014905
as long as the neetbux keep on coming its fine, i don't plan for tomorrow
>>
>tfw you just want to watch the system burn

I'm sick of it all. Inbred religious morons on the right, SJWs and libtards on the left. You just can't win.

>tfw no secular conservative pro-science party to vote for
>>
>>29015029
>tfw no secular conservative pro-science party to vote for
I'm sure there is a party that fits that bill, unfortunately anyone who isn't Democrat or Republican wont stand a snowball's chance in hell at winning.
>>
>>29015021
If Trump gets in, your neetbux are for sure getting cut.
>>
>>29015029
Libtards at least pretend to care if you act like a victim. Inbred religious morons will scream in your face and beat you until you get a wageslave job and go to church.
>>
Is America really as good as it gets? Isn't there anywhere in the world more suitable for us poor autistic souls?
>>
>>29015083
that's the thing though. I calm my anxiety by thinking the following: while the neetbux keep coming I am semi-comfy being a NEET, once theyre cut all I have to do is killl myself. Where can it go wrong? except im prob too much of a pussy to kill myself but whatever
>>
>>29015117
>Is America really as good as it gets? Isn't there anywhere in the world more suitable for us poor autistic souls?

North Korea? They'd beat the autism out of us due the necessity of working to survive i guess
>>
>>29014519
>Paid for by Donald J. Trump and the Make America Great Again PAC (tm)
>>
>>29014857
There literally was one a few days ago, mongrel.
>>
>>29015238

That was a college shooting.
>>
>>29015263
And a college is not a school?

Imbecile.
>>
>>29014519
Why are you acting like it's a dangerous choice? who else can you even vote for at this point? Hillary? she has been proven to be beyond crooked time and time again.
>>
>>29015029

there is a party like that, the Libertarian Party

they are socially liberal though -- conservative fiscally
>>
Why shill in /r9k/ of all places?

The teenage vote is meaningless. Besides most people hare aren't even old enough to vote.
>>
>>29015435
>Besides most people hare aren't even old enough to vote.

Only during the summer if ever. You should be 18 or older to use 4chan in general anyway.
>>
>>29015263
Colleges are still schools, retard. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29014857
Literally UCLA got shot up yesterday
>>
>>29015263
>it's a college shooting so it doesn't count

LMAOing at your country
>>
>>29014519
Why do you fuckers like him? he's literally the embodiment of chad.
>>
>>29014519
You think Trump is going to throw you a fucking party? Since when has any presidency been described as "fun"? Coolidge?
>>
>>29015814
He's fake chad desu senpai , he is trying too hard to enforce that he's a chad if you really can tell , he goes by textbook body language and using simple strong vague words , and he does it all pretty well , but you can tell he's acting , I like this dude ( I'm not american )
>>
>>29015281
While technically you arent wrong on the semantics of what is and isnt a school shooting this one was different than the more classical examples like VT and SH in that the perpetrators motivation wasnt necessarily a random attack on the school or its students but rather a fairly deliberate murder suicide and the end result wasn't a mass shooting.
>>
>>29015853
So he's a faker. How does that make him any better of a person, knowing that he's presenting a false image to the world for votes?
>>
>>29015860
If it makes sense its more like this is a shooting that occurred in a school rather than a "school shooting" as he had a clear target and there wasnt collateral damage
>>
File: image_1.png (21 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
21 KB, 420x420
>Voting for the candidate who will cut your NEETbux and make fun of you for not having a GF
>>
>>29014519
You are whats wrong with America
>>
File: PepeTutorial!.png (125 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
PepeTutorial!.png
125 KB, 1106x1012
Genuine question: Is this most of your guys' first election? take this poor but rare pepe as a sign of good faith
>>
>>29015873
I think "like" was the wrong word to use but whatever
He's a smart and charismatic guy and I respect him for that , he's manipulating the masses and the burgers are actually believing him , I think he doesn't believe in half the shit he says but says it anyway to get him in the office , he's like Hillary and most other politicians running for that matter , just saying whatever type of shit that will get him votes from his demography
>>
File: reddit.gif (2 MB, 237x240) Image search: [Google]
reddit.gif
2 MB, 237x240
>>29015029
> tfw no secular conservative pro-science party to vote for

Holy shit how much of a faggot can you be?
>>
>>29014519
>if anything exciting is gonna happen in our NEET lives, its gonna be with him
Yeah the amazing excitement of paying more for most goods for the sake of corporate welfare because of idiotic protectionist policies.
>>
File: 1463380171543.png (2 MB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1463380171543.png
2 MB, 1024x1365
I'm ready for a smug presidency.
>>
>>29014519
this senpai

get the war over and done with while our bodies are young and we have a chance
>>
>>29015873
because he's faking the shallow, inconsequential factors. in elaboration of his policies he's always calm and well spoken. he's a true leader
>>
I feel like nothing will happen no matter who's elected. Although, I'm still voting for Trump.

Awoo!
>>
File: 2016.jpg (67 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
67 KB, 800x600
I registered just for Trump
>>
>>29014519
The danger of trump is the way he intentionally tries to bait leftists. He WANTS these riots we're seeing on livestream. What he doesn't realize is that these protestors are not going away if he gets elected. We will routinely see riots and assorted violence when he's in the white house. Blacks and browns might be stupid overall, but a few smart nogs will find better ways to fuck with him.
>>
>>29014519
>Shilling for a big government Hillary crony
>Actually wanting someone who says he will increase government surveillance

Have fun getting v&, retard
>>
>>29015029
>Not giving Johnson 5% to fix the broken system

It's like you want to fail
>>
>>29017141
>Hilary crony
He's definitely not a mole or if he was he's gone rogue. Trump is clearly a white nationalist seeking to unite white Americans under one political party. From that point he will then alter the constitution to make himself king rather than president.
>>
>>29015238
murder suicide isn't a mass shooting. Just a murder. If they were to report every shooting in Chicago alone, there will be no room for anything else.
>>
>>29014519
>floods the oil industry and fucks canada
no fuck him
>>
File: kiked.png (720 KB, 663x775) Image search: [Google]
kiked.png
720 KB, 663x775
>>29017207
>Trump is clearly a white nationalist seeking to unite white Americans under one political party.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29017308
Marrying off your daughter for political purposes is an ancient but effective tactic. You can start to worry when his sons marry jewish females, as its a matrilineal thing.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.