[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Starting to learn how to drive >mfw seeing a cop car driving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1463795902428.jpg (40 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463795902428.jpg
40 KB, 500x281
>Starting to learn how to drive
>mfw seeing a cop car driving next to me
>>
I started driving along cop cars when I was about 11 years old
acting ballsy as fuck.
>>
>>29013882
>Learning to drive on my dads 2014 Mercedes Benz.
>Some guy cuts me off and i pressed the acceleration instead of the breaks due to the fast nature of the situation.
>TFW he didn't trust in my to drive his only prized thing in life.
>Probably won't trust in me again,
>>
File: 1462402411442.gif (157 KB, 260x200) Image search: [Google]
1462402411442.gif
157 KB, 260x200
>>29014706
your dad is a fucking retard and you are a failure of a son
kill him and yourself in that order
>>
>few months of driving
>second time driving on highway
>first gf just broke up with me, absolutely wrecked
>driving in the car pool lane with music blasting and abloo bloo blooing
>oh shit cops are trailing me, sirens on
>pull over still in the carpool lane like a retard
>they use the bullhorn and tell me to park on the other side
>they stop traffic behind me so my scared ass can cross the 4 lanes
>as they park both officers get out with guns pointed, telling me to come out with hands up
>come out with but start spilling spaghetti, i'm just a 19y/o skinny asian fuccboi
>female officer runs up and pins me against the car and pats me down
>she sees that I'm visibly very confused and scared and realizes I'm not a threat
>ask me why I was running from them for 20 minutes before pulling over
>didn't want to tell her about the cryfest in my car
>i'm..a new driver officer
>they let me go
>30 minutes later I scraped the wall while driving and spun out of control, losing a tire
>mom had to pick me up
>>
>>29015652
is there a category below omega male? maybe you should cut your wrists in a warm bath after some ibuprofen
>>
Fucking pussy faggots. I taught my sister how to drive in a day and she got her license the next day. Practice on vidya like gran turismo learn to drive then do it irl.
>>
>>29014706
I've heard so many stories of that happening but honest to God, I don't understand. The brake is larger and feels so much different. How does this happen?
>>
>>29016289
Did you teach her how to handle a stick?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.