[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>woman sits next to me on the bus >her leg is touching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 8y5gm0.png (141 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
8y5gm0.png
141 KB, 704x400
>woman sits next to me on the bus
>her leg is touching my leg
>get an erection
>>
>>woman sits next to me on the bus
I don't know this feeling
>>
>>29014047
This to be honest my familiarino
>>
File: 1436577727342.jpg (148 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1436577727342.jpg
148 KB, 620x620
>being psychologocially healthy enough to get erections
>>
I think she would realize if she was touching your leg. Which means she was perfectly fine maintaining physical contact with you.
>>
>>29014248
That explains why people don't sit next to me
>>
>>29013859
>Go to concert
>Woman behind me grabs my mantits
>She keeps doing this for a while
>Get an erection
>Boner touchess the dude in front of me
>He looks at me weird but doesn't do anything
I will never go to a concert again
>>
>>29013859
You idiot. That means she wanted to fuck. You missed your chance OP
>>
In Japan the guy would unzip his erection right then and there and stuff it in her mouth.

I've seen reenactments.
>>
>>29013859
>girl sitting by me during lecture
>our arms touch for awhile
>erection inbound
>>
>walking thru department store
>see woman browsing clothing
>go talk to her about shopping
>omg she's so pretty and nice
>start imagining a life together
>boner.png, ohno she notices it
>makes comment, clearly upset
>panic, drop my basket and run
>mfw she chases me thru store
>yelling "GRAB THAT MAN!"
>run and escape in parking lot
>have hide for the next 4 hours

i'm never going outside again
>>
>>29015444
Sounds like a pretty typical concert to me.
>>
>>29013859
Should've started talking to her

Ohwell, cya later..

>>29015469
not entirely true, but you're close.
>>
>>29013859
Sounds like the beginning of a JAV. Then two more men get on the bus and slowly bump their dicks into her.
>>
>>29014047
It's probably one of the best feelings in the world that I've experienced. Never have had sex before because human-refuse loserhood, but it's better than kissing a girl. Least better than the one I kissed.
>>
>>29015557
>i'm never going outside again
I started getting agoraphobic and having internal panic attacks at Sam's Club and Albertsons. I started forcing myself out more, but that hermit life feels so comfy and frankly it's safe. I'm not talking about safe from crime or terrorists or anything life endangering, but just safe from the soul crushing things that happen when you're interacting with people and slip up.
>>
>>29015575
>Should've started talking to her
Who do you think I am, Jay Gatsby?
>>
>tfw even lucky if people sit next to me on a bus
People would rather stand than sit with me.
>>
>>29015523
Ahaha you silly bastard.
>>
gftresfd
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.