[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much worse do you think the 2020s are going to be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: 1462750862544.jpg (15 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1462750862544.jpg
15 KB, 500x366
How much worse do you think the 2020s are going to be?
>>
Much worse t b h.

I don't have a bright future.
>>
>>29013813
I dunno about you, but I'm looking forward to our new female overlords. I'll stay at home and forget to go grocery shopping while my progressive genderfluid partner brings home the dough.
>>
File: pol slag.jpg (301 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
pol slag.jpg
301 KB, 1280x960
Comerade Sanders or Clinton are going to run the nation into the group and let hordes of niggers or spics run wild
>>
If Donald Trump gets elected, all will be right with the world.

If it's Hillary, we're all dead.
>>
>>29013813
Hopefully non-existent.
>>
>>29013913
Does hillary want to keep the incels in the dirt?
>>
>>29013913
If Donald Trump gets elected, your precious image board will go down in hours, along with net neutrality, because he'll change the libel laws and eradicate your right to free speech.
>>
>>29013973
Donny boy wouldn't do that to me
>>
>>29013913
lol fuck off /pol/
>>
>>29013973
he'll also ban loli and hate speech because it's "terrorist"
>>
>>29013973
I'd like a source faggot
>>
>>29013913
>implying his plan for a race war is even feasible
The Aryan Brotherhood has ties to black gangs and works with them all the time. Not to mention they prey on weaker whites. If even they're so cucked they'll deal with niggers what makes you think he'll be any better?
>>
>>29013973
Maybe we can all finally escape this wretched place. 4chan is like a curse, you cannot leave once ensnared in it's grasp.
>>
>>29014017
then you have this bootlicker cuck who'll rationalize whatever
>>
>>29013973
trump likes to bantz on twitter too much. Sanders or Clinton would make triggering a crime
>>
>>29013813
Worse. World is not getting better, it is only getting worse.
>>
>>29013913
i'm not a trumpist but there's some truth on that, Hillary will start more useless conflict in the middle east and africa even russia.
trump could be a bussines oriented guy, i imagine him making money with everyone even north korea
>>
File: 125135625.jpg (28 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
125135625.jpg
28 KB, 601x508
>>29013813
Considering how things are going here, I will probably lose my house to a muslim immigrant or the government will force me to become a tranny and join him as one of his 7 wives.

Fucking retards shitting over everything.
>>
>>29014094
He's against net neutrality. Also keep in mind he'll likely be a one term president. A democrat will then have complete control of the internet
>>
>>29013813
Infinitely fucking worse. Nothing ever gets better. Nothing ever improves. It's all fucking downhill because thermodynamics dictates it.

Everything always, ALWAYS gets worse. FUCKING ALWAYS. I can predict the fucking future. I'm a goddamn psychic.
>>
Worse, but not some apocalypse shit. Probably like a 0.75 drop in /10 score
>>
Depends on your norms

If you grew up in a middle-class white family, probably shit. Significantly more shit.

If you're black or latino....well, I don't think you guys really care how nice or shitty things are

If you're a refugee or immigrant or second-gen child, you'll probably be like holy shit this is awesome.
>>
>>29014212
ASS. My ASS. It'll be a 2-pointer, MINIMUM.
>>
>>29014251
it's a good thing i'm a lower class white guy from a lower-middle class family

it'll be a different flavour of shit.
>>
>>29013973
He used a pepe meam from 4chins, he ain't gonna do shit. If anything Hilary or penisburn gonna do that.
>>
>>29014279
no, he used a pepe me'em from fucking twitter
keep bootlicking
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 410x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 410x206
>>29014198
>thermodynamics out of nowhere
>>
>>29013813

>Personal computers are no more and everyone uses Apple or Facebook laptops, mobile phones and other devices, the only two competing companies aside from Amazon which has opened up real life shops to fade out other retail shops after supermarkets and others have collapsed
>Your hand is microchipped from birth, this allows you to pay for things, open car doors and drive them, get into your house which now operates completely digital from things like light switches, taps, coffee pots, etc.
>You won't be able to boot up your computer without first flashing your hand which has a registration number and a national insurance number also past port but after you started your apple or facebook owned computer you need to sign into it with a Facebook account which is mandatory for everyone, while using your computer your microchipped hand will record every keystroke you make while typing
>College students and SJWs will also become bitter they've been tricked into doing shitty meme degrees so they'll come up with a plan to have every human in debt from birth and your goal is to work it off before a certain age, 30, if you've saved up enough your debt will be cancelled and be saved for your retirement
>Human to robot augmentations will become more common in this decade, with the first super conductive brain computer being made from a living human who donated their body also robots will have replaced the lower class and cheap immigrants for labour effectively weeding them out who now work in Amazon, Apple or Facebook warehouses
>Robots will also perform the first solo mission in space and won't return to Earth
>>
>>29014157
They'll both start useless conflict. They're both equally horrible. Trump is vocally opposed to the Iranian agreement, and if he gets in it'll be WW3.
>>
>>29014198
retarded nostalgia
You're just getting old and don't want to remember how shitty things used to be
>>29014279
he's against net neutrality you cuck
That means massive censorship and the end of shit like 4chan. Also he won't be in office forever. Enjoy having leftists use internet laws written by conservatives to fuck your shit up
>>
>>29014340
That all sounds like mid-2030s at the earliest.
>>
>>29014391
>lol time doesn't exist and no one knows anything, everything's great
>>
File: shadow saves Syria.png (188 KB, 1236x520) Image search: [Google]
shadow saves Syria.png
188 KB, 1236x520
Why does everyone, normies and robots, get so mad over political/social discussions?
>>
>>29014461
>iamadevrygraduate.gif
Yeah just like thermodynamics proves evolution is impossible because it proves you can have simple things become more complex and organized over time.
>>
>>29014461
America is a relatively young country founded on the misery of primitive colonialism, bloody civil war, and the unsanitary horrors of the industrial period. Compared to the past couple centuries? Yeah, I'd say the new millenium is pretty great, you whiny fuck.
>>
>>29014393

2030s will suffer through a period called The Safe War, where social justice warriors with the help of university professors try to coup the governments creating states and countries into safe spaces. The next use of heavy nuclear weapons won't be until 2040, which also sees the rise of a robotic dictator.
>>
>>29014524
SJWs and universities won't be able to influence much when no one's able to afford an education anymore.
>>
The ever present surveillance of the 'internet' will only increase, the use of big data and profiling, either by corporations and states (probably) will be used to target and control us by ever more subtle suggestions and manipulations.

The resistance will be futile as more and more things will require facebook or other identification for access, and anonymity will be eroded.

4chan will cease to exist in it's current form as NeoMoot continues to be a flaming nipfag.

Ultimately, general well being will increase but freedom will disappeared.

>Error: Citizen claims welfare but spends his free time on 4chan
>Solution: Isolate Citizen from all aspects of the web until minimum wage slavery job has been procured
>End
>>
>>29014490
Because threads on here either become edgefests. Also I despise social conservatives for being massive hypocrites.
>>
>>29014550
Getting a job would probably be good for you, though.
>>
>>29014505
>muh telos
>muh durrstiny
wages have been flat relative to inflation since 19 fucking 80
you could get legal meth in the 50s and now you have to have a facebook to get a job
>if u don't believe in the March of Progress hard enough you'll go to hell and be forced to live in the dark ages
why don't you just tell me to go to somalia instead, you fucking idiot
>>
>>29014569
But everything will be automated, yet you will still be blamed for a lack of job
>>
>>29014573
I got a job without needing a facebook account. What are you on about?
>>
>>29013813
Probably 50x worse than it is now.

>the human population will have doubled
>there will be even less jobs than there are now
>NEET bucks will be long gone
>social security probably will be too
>every time you meet a girl you will wonder if she was born a girl
>net neutrality will be over
>windows 15 will have a digital guillotine that requires you clip off a small part of your dick in order to go online
>>
>All minimum wage jobs replaced by robots
>I work as a job polishing the robots
>robots engage in friendly banter, making jokes in machine code about us soft-skins
>Cleaning the robots, one of them tips a Big Mac onto the floor
>"Hey soft-skin, you missed a spot"
>Laughing Robots.jpg
>>
how the dichotimy between this two points will be fixed?
less human workers
but
more production and need for consumers

big industries won't stop production neve, they'll rather dump invesment in africa to create millions of middle class homes before cutting gross incomes
>>
>>29014584
It depends on the continent
Europe will create safety net programs
America will give cops death drones to cleanse the country of criminals and neets
Asia will use eugenics to reduce population size and increase intelligence
South America will see population reduction when cartels use robots to kill of the local populace
Africa will still be in the stone age
>>
holy fuckin fearmongering hahahahaha. who gives a shit either way
>>
>>29014641
At least I'm getting paid to do my shitty job. The robots were literally created for no other reason than to work without reward.
>>
2020's is going ot be great. VR pussy is on going be on fleek and i'll be a multi billionaire
>>
>>29013813
Here's how late 2020s will actually go:

>Chinese start running out of clean water
>Wars break out over clean water around China's territories
>Lots of death
>Dude DRUGS lmao hits its apex in the USA
>NSA begins its campaign of controlling other intelligence groups in the USA with the help of a robust Big Data technologies
>The SJWs are long gone
>Unemployment is at its lowest ever thanks to piece-mealed jobs and a "safety net" of basic income but there is a cultural decline in the USA
>The Elites are well on their way to living past 100 thanks to advances in modern medicine
>>
Youtube will become a paid service at some point, Google will stake out more territory, 4chan will continue to exist as a pale imitation of itself.
>>
Whatever happened to the space race? Why doesn't anyone care about NASA anymore?
>>
>>29014665
only for the rich
There will be no middle class
>>29014664
I think SJWs will figure out a way to make companies design robots with "souls". They'll say robots are people and can't work without compensation
>>
Don't care cause I'm planning on killing myself before then
>>
>>29014745
Product of the Cold War era.
>>
File: football.png (128 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
football.png
128 KB, 500x366
>>29013813
god damn i'm fucking bored
>>
>>29013813
So much worse. Might as well an hero last decade.
>>
In 2020, 1991 will be 31 years ago
>>
>>29015163
hahahaha good jok-

>does that math
>it's actually true

welp time to end myself
>>
>>29014657
>Africa will still be in the stone age
Safe to say that it'll be this way until the heat death.
>>
File: there go dat boi.png (214 KB, 1365x607) Image search: [Google]
there go dat boi.png
214 KB, 1365x607
>>29014906
Thank you for making that. That's what I always think of when I see OPs image
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.