[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male vs female.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 276x183
What are problems male-bots have that fem-bots don't have or can't understand. What are problems fem-bots have that male-bots don't have or can't understand.

Who has it worse out of the two.
>>
>fem-bots can be just as fucked up as male-bots, some probably more so than a lot of "robots"
>>
>>29014045
>fembots exist

Yeah, but it's not the right kind of food that I like! We're all in the same lil' boat here, guise.
>>
>>29014131
Are you saying that fembot problems aren't as serious.
>>
>>29014275
he's saying he's retarded
>>
File: fembots do not exist.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
fembots do not exist.png
69 KB, 737x531
>>29014275
>fembot """"problems""""
not him, but they aren't.
>>
>>29014330
What do malebots have worse than fembots.
>>
>>29014488
Well here's just one example, you dont have to exert the effort to ask out a stranger, you just get to sit on your ass and let prince charming come to you. Robots will be forever alone if they do that. You don't have to have to be rich to be seen as valuable, you can be a lazy NEET and there will still be some guy willing to take care of you because you have a vagina.
>>
>>29014523
But anon, what if I don't approach guys because I'm the scared one.
>>
File: bait taken.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait taken.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>29014488
its like you didnt even read the image you fucking retard
>>
>>29014578
You don't have to, men are typically the ones expected to make the first approach.
>>
>>29014523
>>29014578
What if the fem-bot is like ugly. I'm talking 3 or lower out of 10. I doubt guys will approach that.
>>
>>29013812

Having to work to get laid

Having to pay for drinks

being not tall or good looking

Constant risk of physical harm and assault

In Japan, Korea, Singapore and other places-Conscription
>Fembot
>implying
>>29014275
No because they're problems stem from their choices. Girls are lonely because they choose to be and dont settle for what they deserve. Even ugly girls have suitors. Robots are alone because no one wants them.

Female problems stem from not getting what they want. Robots get nothing.

Fuck off.
>>
File: its literally that easy.jpg (1 MB, 1279x2679) Image search: [Google]
its literally that easy.jpg
1 MB, 1279x2679
>>29014639
>I doubt guys will approach that.
You'd be surprised.
>>
File: sd64OhO[1].png (731 KB, 828x615) Image search: [Google]
sd64OhO[1].png
731 KB, 828x615
>>29014330
Male loneliness
>I have never kissed a girl or held a girl's hand. The last time I spoke to someone in person was Thanksgiving with the family. I have not been outside in two weeks.

Female "loneliness"
>None of the boys who are romantically interested in me are Chad. :'((((
>>
I'd say overall they have separate but equal problems. The disparity comes in the fact that men have virtually no support for their problems, and what they do have is being slowly taken away. Look up that Canadian guy who tried to open a shelter for battered men to get what I'm talking about.
>>
>>29013812
I am a bigger victim than any of you tbqhwy familammajammawamma
>>
>>29014726
>I'd say overall they have separate but equal problems.

>Chad wont me vs no one will fuck me let alone value my existence

Yeah totally equal.
>>
>>29014688
>be inpatientat loony bin
>meet girl inside for some kind of seizure
>Ugly
>Suffers from Psychosis and epilepsy
>can't leave her house, and couldn't go to sleep without 2 nurses outside her door
>never had a boyfriend and never even had a visitor in the 9 months she was there
>no job, no education, no friends, not even internet friends
>go on r9k
>"muh anxietys so bad, nobody loves me, grils don't have problems. muh dicks not 12" "
>die a little
>>
File: diversity in online journalism.png (341 KB, 628x619) Image search: [Google]
diversity in online journalism.png
341 KB, 628x619
>circumcision
>suicide
>divorce
>homelessness
>prison sentences
>frivolous sexual harassment lawsuits
>child adoption
>employment
>education
>heteronormative sexual urges are vilified
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 167x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 167x190
>>29014760
"Seperate but equal problems" and you immediately compare the same type of problem you dumb ass fucking nigger.
>>
>>29014818
How isolated is that case? Unless you are suffering from a disease which jeopardizes their life, fembots do have it better.
>>
>>29014651
>Girls are lonely because they choose to be and dont settle for what they deserve. Even ugly girls have suitors. Robots are alone because no one wants them.

If this is true maybe it's the case that robots deserve nothing. If that is the case shouldn't they stop complaining. Just because you are a male 5 doesn't mean you deserve a female 5. If the market dictates you can only get a female 3 than that is what you deserve
>>
>>29014760
I feel like male-bots are the same. A malebot who is a 5 could probably get a girlfriend that is a three. The thing is they just don't want a three. They want atleast a five.
>>
oh man i just went outside to smoke and as i walked out the door a lady was walking in with two full bags of groceries, i stepped back to the door to open it for her because i go out that door a lot and i'll hold it for men or women who have their arms full. she walked right by me so i kind of had to look at her face for a second because it would have been really weird if i ignored her. i tried to look as detachedly friendly and bored as possible like with a careless half smile so she wouldn't think i was trying to hit on her but she looked annoyed like i was trying to be some kind of gallant faggot to get on her good side. i always put a lot of energy into trying to casually look away from females in public, but not like suspiciously so, just try to make it look like i happen to be looking the other way. and if i have to talk to them i try to look only at their eyes or away with a very non-confrontational and non-flirting casual expression. i'm terrified of women thinking i'm attracted to them or ogling them. because then it's like an affront to them, which i actually kind of understand, and then if they get mad or creeped out i can't even defend myself because then i'm being insensitive to the fact that it happens to them so much that they have to be extra guarded about it, i just have to lower my head and be sorry that women have to deal with that in general. it's not about me.
>>
>>29015006
I like how women find it creepy that a dude might be attracted to them.
>>
>>29014952
If a problem is separate how can it be equal you dumb fucking slut? Women can easily solve their problems, have less problems and 99% of the time have themselves to blame.
>I rejected 6 guys, why am I lonely?
Woman logic
>>29014952
Its robot, ftfy. And no, a robot would gladly take what he can get. Its an obvious fact thats stated everyday. Men come here because they have no one. No one will give them to chance to show how good they are. Women have suitors, even fat ugly women. Therefore by default a womans problems are not valid or welcome here.
>>29014928
If thats true than maybe thats because females dont deserve chad. If you're a 3, youll get another 3. Not prince charming. OR you can settle for what you deserve and maybe like someone for who they are and maybe you wont be so unhappy.

Women dont have to work to get shit in this world.
>>
>>29014885
was meant to quote this cunt

>If a problem is separate how can it be equal you dumb fucking slut? Women can easily solve their problems, have less problems and 99% of the time have themselves to blame.
>I rejected 6 guys, why am I lonely?
Woman logic
>>
File: 1464806566448.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464806566448.gif
2 MB, 640x480
ITT: Boo hoo, being male is so hard
>>
>>29014885
What are these "separate but equal" problems? I'm looking for a laugh tonight.
>>
>>29015138
I feel like a lot of robots aren't true robots or proto-wizards. I feel like most are average guys with social anxiety or with overly high exceptions. Not saying true robots don't exist , but most people on here aren't true robots.
>>
>>29014675
I'm ganna have to try this shit some time
>>
>>29015158
there are so many robots who won't settle for someone on their level and still claim to be lonely too. some people are picky, gender not being a factor
there are women who can't find someone who will love them. rejecting 6 guys could mean that the guys only wanted a one-night stand. i think it's your logic that needs re-evaluating
>>
>>29015300
a one night stand is more than robots get.
>>
>>29015300
Honestly if a girl has 6 one night stands and the guys all reject her the fault is on her. She is obviously a shit judge of interest. I always love how a girl will go out with a 9/10 chad when she is only a 6 and is surprised when he pumps and dumps her.
>>
>>29015324
quit trying to equate them, it's not like different degrees of sex, one night stand vs relationship. one has companionship and validation involved, the other is just being used as a hole.
>>
>>29015324
but that's not what fembots or TRUE robots want. we want love. any robot that just wants sex is just as mindless as the chad he claims to hate, when in reality he's just jealous. it's not full fulling therefor leading to loneliness.
>>
>>29015418
true robots don't desire any kind of companionship at all. If you want a gf you're a failed normalshit.
>>
>>29015416
I'm not equating them. I'm saying that while fembots may not have a great life, they're still better off than robots.
>>
>>29015416
A one night stand does have validation. It means the person acknowledges you as something that is desirable. Maybe not enough for a relationship, but desirable non the less. Also if you are dumb enough to be pump and dumped that is your fault.
>>
>>29015300
>some people are picky, gender not being a factor
The delusions of a slut lol.

I think your presence on this website needs to be evaluated because you clearly do not know anything about this place. This is why I love these threads, I dont even need to call you whores, you prove through you're posts that you have nothing in common with r9k and no understating behind the robot mentality.

>Huur I rejected 6 guys who found me attractive, huur why am I lonely
Did you not read my sarcasm in my previous post?
YOU-CAN-GET-SOMETHING.

Nothing else is relevant. Got it?
>>
>>29015439
True robots just want a loli cum rag desu.
>>
>>29015418
Dont FUCKING SPEAK FOR US YOU CUNT.

And stop saying fembot, you cunts will never belong here.
>>
>>29015416
You just dont get it do you.

Do you understand that you're proving our point? Pretty much validating the entire mentality and existence of r9k and robots?

>Just because I can get laid, have lots of friends and lots of guys who find me sexy doesn't mean Im happy
>I want MORE! Waaahhhhh!

You're fucking babies.
>>
>>29015439
>>29015486
you guys are redditors who idolizes being a robot, i can tell. you think being a "robot" means you belong in some exclusive little club. in reality all robots and fembots seek normalty. why would you be happy being a failure to your parents? an outcast? unless you have tumblr mentality and think being "different" is cool
>>
There is something fembot don't have which robots do. That's a sense of agency and responsibility . Womens liberation was such bullshit
>>
>>29015158
If you're referring to me as a slut I'm a man you fuckin tars. Regardless there are things that are not the same exact problem that have similar ramifications. It's not fucking rocket science.>>29015205
Well in general women have the problem of being the genetically inferior sex, hence why they get all of the support, whereas men are superior yet get none of the support. Two different problems yet they breed the same type of filth , namely SJWs and the fuck ups that regular this board
>>
>>29015521
>Fembot

Theres that word again.

Ive been here since 08 you cuntwhore. YOU and the rest of the normie degenerate feminist influx do not belong here. You dont get to decide what is and is not a robot.

Who says I'm a failure or an outcast? I bet I make more money than you're 16yo ass does.

Women dont belong here. Women are sad because they choose to be and want to be accepted by us because /soc/ ignored there tit threads. Thats it. You're parasites.
>>
>>29015503
no, you're a baby. i'm a male who's in your shoes, women have never liked me and i've given up. difference is i don't feel sorry for myself, and i'm not engaging in this cringey behavior, acting like i'm the bigger victim. you're doing that. i'm trying to imagine what other people's struggles might be like. not because i think i'm a good person, just because i have enough self-awareness not to be a weepy embarrassment like you.
>>
File: 1453890436301.png (897 KB, 961x1128) Image search: [Google]
1453890436301.png
897 KB, 961x1128
>>29015521
Who the hell are you to decide what a robot is? You're some roastie slut bitch who hasn't even been browsing here for a week. Fuckkkk offffff
>>
>>29015565
Why would you come too a board if you clearly have nothing in common with it? You're the one who reeks of redditor.
>>
>>29015586
>>29015599
you two are full of assumptions, all of them being wrong. why do you think i care about your life? you brag about your life on an anonymous forum, LOL. i can tell just by your actions that you're a pathetic person in general. i feel bad for you.
>>
>>29013812
>not having to worry about getting beat the fuck up
>being able to laugh at/make fun of whoever they want and have absolutely zero consequences
>in fact, absolutely zero consequences for everything

i think men win this one maybe
>>
>>29015604
I never said I had nothing in common with here, but if you could find where I said that that would be great. If you're referring to my bad attitude towards robots, well yeah I hate them as much as roasties because every disgusting thing said about them is true. I also have self loathing issues so it's easy for me to lash out at things that are similar to me.
>>
>>29015746
This sounds like toxic masculinity .
>>
>>29015080
>I like how women find it creepy that a dude might be attracted to them.

They don't really.
Unless the guy is unattractive.
>>
>>29014045
Nice b8 there m8ey
>>
What is it with this board not using question marks anymore.
>>
>>29014928
>durrr what is aggregation

>>29015265
What's your fucking point?

"Socially awkward" girls get:
>free drinks
>free food
>free everything
>dates
>companionship
>relationships
>sex

You LITERALLY just need leave the house and sit on your ass. You know what we get for doing that?
>jack shit

And that's why you need to fuck off. You have absolutely no context to even begin to comprehend our plight because you have a wet hole.
>>
>>29014675
This is hardly proof of anything, especially when all emails are just "here's a dick pic", most are sent within a few minutes (as if the site would even have that much traffic that one ad would get that many views), and there's one that says "Hi there, I'm chad", with the name of the account being fucking Bryan Bullock.

Also, every sender is far, far above average in height or dick size, which is really unlikely, most would still just be average or below.
>>
Testosterone fueled sex drive.
>>
>>29015158

Nice attempt. As if I wouldn't reject a guy who obviously doesn't care about me, or wants to use me for sex. You think all problems are solved by male attention, regardless of what type of attention it is. That's just fucking stupid.
>>
>>29015503
You realise the argument of "they have something I don't so should be happy" is the same one as "there's people in africa starving anon, you should be happy with what you have"? Suffering isn't an objective measurement.

Also, if you don't have any of those things, how could you know they'd make you happier?
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.