[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's almost 3 am. I can't sleep and have to go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: VBEycfmb.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
It's almost 3 am.

I can't sleep and have to go to work tomorrow.

What do i do??
>>
I think drugs will do the trick. Perhaps coffee?
>>
>>29013660
fap? Works for me.
>>
Don't try to sleep. Just lie down and get comfortable.
>>
>>29013711
Last time i tried this i fell asleep at work.
Do i really have no other option but to just stay awake and drink coffee? This sucks
>>
>>29013722
Already did that senpai and it didn't help
>>29013736
Done that for the last 3 hours though it's boring af
>>
File: 1459484567705.jpg (23 KB, 286x509) Image search: [Google]
1459484567705.jpg
23 KB, 286x509
I'm 27 and have only worked for like 3 months in my whole life. What is it like to have to get up everyday at the same time and then sit around in an office or whatever for 8+ hours. Seems like hell to me.

OP, maybe you should become a NEET like me.
>>
>>29013794
This is not helping dude. Some of us don't have a mom who cares for us
>>
Read some manga, it never fails to put me to sleep within a few chapters.

Of course, I read it in bed with a Wii U gamepad but if you have a laptop or tablet that could work too.
>>
>>29013860
I don't have any mangas but it's probably too late to go to sleep now.
Should i just get a coffee and browse r9k in on my laptop till the morning?
>>
>>29013660
What time do you have work at
>>
>>29013660
Call off sick tomorrow because you won't be able to function on no sleep faggorino.
>>
Do you have 80HD?
>>
>>29014051
I normally have to wake up at 6:30 which is like 3 hours away. If i sleep now i won't be able to wake up again. If i stay awake i won't be able to function all day like >>29014143 said

FUAAAAKK
>>
Put on a new age radio stream,lie back,curl up with eyes shut and let your mind drift with the music. You need REMs less and to rest your eyes more.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.