[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't study enough today and finals are closing in. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1463000645569.jpg (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463000645569.jpg
1 MB, 1024x1024
I didn't study enough today and finals are closing in. It's too late now and I can barely keep my eyes open. Can someone tell me it's gonna be okay
>>
>>29013624
You'll be fine. You can just take the course again
>>
>>29013624
It is objectively impossible to fail for a test. Any result means the test was a success.
>>
>>29013762
It's impossible for a test to fail, but it's entirely possible for you to fail a test.
>>
>>29013792
How so? A negative result simply means you are not fully in control of the subject yet.

That is what you initially wanted to know, right? That is why you took the test. And now you know. You succeeded.
>>
>>29013702
>>29013762
I'm aiming for a first (UK grading which means over 72% or so) though, not just a pass
>>
File: 1399009221675.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1399009221675.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>29013624
It's gonna be okay, anon.
Look at it this way: if you haven't studied shit up until this point, there's not much use cramming it right before the exams. You won't remember a thing. If the course is your passion and you fail, you could repeat. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>29013931
thanks
nice relevant animu pic
>>
How much time do you really have?
>>
File: veryuseful.jpg (144 KB, 960x650) Image search: [Google]
veryuseful.jpg
144 KB, 960x650
>>29013624
don't sleep
mix coffee, alcohol and masturbate furiously so you can be fully alert until your test
>>
You're fucked son.
>>
>>29013951
4 days till first exam. 10 days till the second but obviously I'll be dedicating most of the those first 4 days to the first exam.

I aim to study at least 4h a day (some random number) because I studied 10h over two days once when I had a deadline closing in so it should be possible.
I actually don't even know how much time total I need to study for both exams, but to summarize here's what I still need to do
First exam (4 days):
1. Revise last 3/38 lectures (2h max)
2. Do questions I wrote up for lectures I read through but didn't study extensively (2h max)
3. Do outside reading for several topics so I have something for the essay question (?h but let's say 3h)
4. Practice writing at least 4 more essays (5h max)
5. DO THE PRACTICE EXAM (3h)
Total of 15h
Second exam (10 days)
1. Revise 30 more lectures (30-40h?)
2. Practice essays (let's say 3h because I already practiced them for the other one)
3. Outside reading for essays (3h max)
3. Practice exam (3h)
Total of 36-46h

So that's about 58h over 10 days
I am benis

eeeeeh
honestly I just can't plan for shit
>>
>>29014159
second exam should be 39-49 sorry I added in the outside reading later
it's 2AM and shiet
>>
>>29013834
People don't always take a test for that reason, some people take a test because they're required to and want to pass. Therefore if they fail they fail.
>>
>in the middle of studying
>hand goes to dick
who else here
>>
>>29013624
My exams start in about 5 weeks, and I have 10 subjects to study for. No I'm not at high school, I'm just a loser with no social life so I figured I have the time to do twice as much a semester as other people. But I digress.
I'm really lazy too. I could be studying right now but instead I'm glued to 4chan.
>>29013702
You shouldn't reassure people that way because it can be avoided by just studying properly on the first try. Are you going to take two tries for every class?
>>29013931
I once started studying for a class 3 days before the exam. I didn't go to a single lecture. I still ended up with an A- because it was one of those classes where you have to remember a ton of facts by heart, and I spent the whole 3 hours learning everything by heart. But yeah if it's something like Mathematics where you have to learn concepts, then you're screwed.
>>29014159
Wait you only have 2 exams? That's pathetic. If you're on r9k you can probably afford to spend 16 hours a day studying. Just do that and you'll be fine.
>>
>>29013624

It's gonna be OK, anon.
I didn't study AT ALL because I was depressed and hoping for death 24/7 during that time.
I still made it.
>>
>>29013877
>aiming for a first hehe! so stressed :(

gtfo, even if you do badly you still get a 2:1 which is almost exactly the same in terms of job opportunities and employment prospects

Stress is when you're retaking your first year and you need to pass all your exams or else you drop out and lose ~18k on tuition fees and 2 years of your life
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.