[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women write "I'm looking for a real relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1355367681765.jpg (231 KB, 650x797) Image search: [Google]
1355367681765.jpg
231 KB, 650x797
Why do women write "I'm looking for a real relationship no fuccbois xDD" in their dating profiles yet statistics show that they only want to get used like fuckholes by one chad then jump to another when he's done using them?

What's the point?
>>
They want a Chad who will stay with only them
>>
>>29013553
they know it's pathetic to try to hook up online.

so they go to websites designed for hooking up and say "I just want friends ;P"
>>
>What's the point?

There is none. Essentially, they are doing the same thing as swimming into the ocean, having cut their wrists open and wearing a swimsuit that says "no sharks please"
>>
>>29013553
Tell me which one of the following paragraphs you would use to sell your used car.

>Selling used shitbox, 4 owners, last one put a turbo on it, goes as fast as a raped monkey on vtec.

>Selling used car, female owner, only drove for groceries and picking kids at school. Great mileage to the gallon.
>>
>>29013553
>fuccbois
no they say fuckboys which doesn't even mean what they think it means
>it's a dumb bitch uses a word she doesn't understand episode
>>
to filter out the less confident guys and to attract beta's who she can easily cheat on
>>
>>29013553
They don't even know what they want
>>
>>29013618
the one with the fucking turbo obviously
especially because I could argue the price down considerably.

but women arent cars and i would prefer one who isnt a roastie shitbox
>>
>fuccboi
I hate this stupid nigger word
>>
>>29013618
A 25 year old virgin Japanese car.
>>
What does fuckboy even mean? Why do these cunts abuse this word now.
>>
>>29013807
A man who pumps and dumps according to them.

It really means a gay twink that everyone wants to fuck in the gay community.
>>
File: toyota-ae86-trueno.jpg (71 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
toyota-ae86-trueno.jpg
71 KB, 620x430
>>29013767
Say no more, famalam.
>>
They want to have their cake and eat it too.

Not just a Chad hookup, they want a Chad Boyfriend.
>>
I see this sometimes in Tinder.

And the only one a woman spoke to me on Tinder was a "men the harpoons!" edition.

And it's funny because first I didn't response but then I talk to her and the fucking whale never talk to me back xDDDD.

I
>>
>>29013553
Because most women still know that no one wants to be with a girl who got around.
>>
>>29013553
They want to fuck chads with the confidence to lie to them
>>
>>29014250
Chad don't give a fuck how many cocks women have had though. There's no point in trying to act like pure innocent virgins who only want to get married.
>>
>>29013659
I think it's more appropriate than cuck
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.