[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instead of hiding inside your r9k-safe-zone-hug-box-echo-chamber
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 552x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 552x626
Instead of hiding inside your r9k-safe-zone-hug-box-echo-chamber you could be taking the fight to the normie frontlines like this brave robot. Pussies.
>>
>>29013515
>women want a black guy

No they don't.
>>
>>29013515
Black dude with some top tier bantz
>>
>>29013564
I have met black guy obsessed blondes.
But only blondes. It is a pattern I'd rather never having recognized. Why do blondes obsessed over black guys and their mixed babies? They're not that aesthetic ffs.
>>
>>29013564
>implying the opinions of white women apply to all women
These online dating studies only focus on what white women want and of course the aryan caste doesn't defile itself with negros. But black girls and mulattoes fuck black guys
>>29013606
blondes are the LEAST attracted to blacks. Nobody hates niggers more than pale blonde hair blue eyed women
>>
>>29013606
Jewish vaccines, Monsanto, Bill 'prep the bull' Gates and teh illuminati.
>>
What is a "red bone"?
>>
>>29013764
light skinned black girl. It is NOT a mulatto that's a yellowbone. Redbone was first used to describe Igbo slaves because they weren't as dark as other slaves
>>
>>29013606
they were trying to be edgy anon

blondes are constantly treated like they have more value than anyone around them, leads them to rebel against what they see as mainstream norms. If anything this is the exception that proves the rule.

They were probably really good looking in that ultra-polished, expensive clothes, classic stacy kind of way right?
>>
>>29013848
But blacks are only light of they are mulattos
>>
>>29013564
Look at their avatars. They're talking about their fellow blacks dumbass.
>>
>>29013515

Being argumentative doesn't work if you are ugly or an outcast, it only entrenches people.

Guess you're not very smart, huh?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.