[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
League of Supervillains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 960x640
I started a google drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2zr3Cao85X6WFcwaDg3dmxxSUE&usp=sharing
Oh yeah someone post the tier list please. And try to get all the people from the original thread involved.
>am fag who made this art
>>
>>29013495

I was the timekeeper, the one who'll be able to rewind time.
Glad to see again this topic
>>
>>29013495
Mr. Noble here. Did you by chance get around to doing that sketch? If not, it's cool
I'm the most leniant supervillain ever
>>
>>29013495

Excellent OP, welcome back!

how's your day/ evening going?
>>
>>29013713
They keep archiving the posts so we lose eachother. Hopefully everyone interested will see this and join.
>>
>>29013749
I have it in the back of my mind.
I will do it but...I have three exams tomorrow an a bit overwhelmed. I screen capped the post though, and I plan to draw him.
>>
>>29013759
Alright, might have gotten closer to losing a friend, how about you?
>>
>>29013810
thx friendo!

originignwkdgn
>>
>>29013836

Did yardwork and smoked a bit of weed once the rains rolled in.

What happened? nasty argument?
>>
>>29013910
Nah. I keep fucking up. Don't really want to explain a lot
>>
http://hastebin.com/akolaqidig.vhdl

listbro here
>>
>>29013941

Yeah man, I hear ya. I don't like recounting my life to strangers, either.
>>
>>29013495
Anyone want to share their "last straw"?

Your reasons for becoming a supervillain, basically
>>
If all you guys could either comment your email or put it in the doc (inside the folder shared) so I can share it with you that would be dandy.
>>
Don't want this to die please mates
>>
File: 1464381217858.png (48 KB, 177x202) Image search: [Google]
1464381217858.png
48 KB, 177x202
The Emulator here.
>mfw Cosmic Level
>>
>>29015074
Also here's a rough sketch of what he'd look like.
The buttons on his arms represent Save States, of which there are ten he's limited to. The buttons on his torso operate various other powers. To steal someone's power into a "rom" he uses a cable that sticks into their brain, the cable is located in his crotch region, he unzips it and stretches it out like a paracord. His armor is totally immersive and his powers are totally technological.
>>
Mr. Noble's Origin Story

>My sister's best friend falls for my best friend of 15 years
>I think it's cute, tell him to go after that
>"No anon, she's fat"
>After a few weeks I realize I think she's cute
>I ask my best friend if I can try to woo her
>"please do anon, get her off my back"
>every time we go to an event or hang out he's still flirting with her
>I ask him if he's seriously interested again
>"No anon, she's FAT"
>out of loyalty I keep my mouth shut even though I know he's stringing her along

Fast forward about 2 months

>drink at best friend's house
>he drunkenly admits the only reason he flirts with her is because he wants to 1up me
>I forgive him, but things aren't the same
>He continues to fuck over people, making up rumors about people, lying, etc.
>continues to try and flirt with this girl, even though she knows he's just playing games, and she's visibly furious I've never found her hotter than when she told him to shut the fuck up
>My other best friend had enough and tries to break a bottle over his head

>MFW after years of knowing this girl, who is now one of my best friends, I feel like she's just playing with my emotions and "harmlessly" flirting with me to boost her ego, despite knowing how heartwrenching that can be.

I want to be good. I really do. But I don't know what to do with this kind of shit anymore. How do you serve justice in a world where this is commonplace?
>>
Knobgrabber creator here, I feel I could define my character a bit more, is really late now where I live so maybe in a next thread when i get things more fleshed ok.
>>
>>29015344
Hey how do you want him to be positioned in the pic? Like the other guy was ez because I could center it around shooting trains but how do you want your's done?
>>
>>29015688
Facing forward, with one hand clenched in anger?
>>
>>29015314
That is a really clever idea.
>>
File: 1464377956592.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464377956592.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>29016139
s-senpai-san....
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.