[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The girl on the bus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 361x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 361x600
Ok so for the past couple of months I've been obesessing over this girl on the bus. She's perfect; short hair, small tits, a lot like the girl in the pic. I can't help but stare at her, fantasising about her, wanting her. Problem is, she's about 15. What do?

(I'm 19 btw)
>>
>>29013334
First things first, how attractive are you?
>>
>>29013394
I'm not very attractive no.
>>
>>29013394
Fairly attractive, I'd say 7-8/10

>>29013421
The fuck are you doing?
>>
>>29013334
>a lot like the girl in the pic.
a dude with a vagina?
>>
>>29013454
Post pic. A guy on r9k earlier was claiming to be an 8, yet he was a solid 5 at BEST.
>>
>>29013459
nigger detected

>>29013483
don't post a pic, that's a bad idea
>>
>>29013483
Id really at her not

>>29013459
I like m girls to look like little outs, ok? You got me
>>
>>29013512
Little boys*
>>
>>29013512
I'd really rather not*

I can't type for shit, sry
>>
Follow her a little, spread out over days, and find out whether she routinely walks around secluded areas and shit.

Buy some rope, mouth ball, duct tape, skimask, scalpel, towel.

Ambush here in the secluded place. Do whatever then cum inside and slit her throat.

Cut out her uterus and make sure the towel is there so you don't accidentally leave a trace of your DNA that you've squirted inside her.

Leave the scene and burn the uterus or throw it in the ocean or something.
>>
>>29013689
>thinking you can get away with this
>>
>I'm 19
>she's about 15
why are americans like this? wont fuck a girl if she's 17 and 364 days old
>>
>>29013886
I'm English. And it would be fine if we had a mutual u Friend or something, but not knowing her and being older doesn't really help me out. I do have a young face though, could pass for 17, 16 at a push.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.