[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried so hard And got so far But in the end It doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: img_2977.jpg (149 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
img_2977.jpg
149 KB, 640x641
>tfw you finally work up the courage to ask a girl out for the first time in a decade despite the mental mountain that is the depression, social anxiety, low self esteem and general pessimism only to learn she's already taken...

when will life give me a break...
when will life giveup its sick sense of humor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CzcOcBb_ms&list=PLsyUqeBXSKXl2XxL_TBLWcmj-KO3Vqw-S&index=227
>>
>>29013305
>not casually asking about her current relationship status before asking her out

You're just retarded, no pity party for you shithead.
>>
Are you that rocker steve dude that wrote that song from earlier today?
>>
>>29013335
she just met him

>>29013392
no,
>>
i guess now afterwards.. i feel better that i tried than just pass up another opportunity out of fear like usual. its weird, i feel better that i failed than not try at all.
>>
>>29013305
im sorry anon, it sucks shit
>younger me, meet qt chink girl
>get along perfect. Same interests, good chemistry between us.
>ask her out, learn she has bf but meets up with me anyways
>bitches to me about her bf
>flew back to gooktopia that summer, broke up with her bf before and now 2 years later still never got chance to meet her again, still in contact tho

just cuck my shit up
>>
>>29013738
>ask her out, learn she has bf but meets up with me anyways

so you fucked her?
>>
>>29013927
nope :^(
i was beta af back then
>>
Look at it this way op you had the confidence. Even if she's taken you were able to do it once. There's no such thing as life having it out for you, just like, try with a different cool girl.
>>
>>29013305
This was me like 2 years ago. I should have guessed though and she was super nice about it. It was not that bad in retrospect
>>
Good job, now the next time will be easier.
>>
>>29014164
yeah maybe. i hope so. social anxiety is the hardest thing i have ever had to deal with in my entire life and ive had a very rough life thus far.
>>
>>29013738
shit dude, the same thing is probably gonna happen to me

>be introverted CS student with no friends
>forced to pair up on software project with qt petite chink girl because neither of us could find a partner
>since she is not great at english i tease her constantly and manage to supress my inner robot and display a somewhat alpha personality around her
>she laughs at all my shitty jokes and i sometimes catch her staring at me
>gonna ask her out but i realized i know absolutely nothing about her social life or her life back in china, or if she has a bf

I'm probably not even going to ask her out because I'm scared that the rejection is going to leave me in a worse mental state. This is why i'm a 21 year old KV.
>>
>tfw had ldr girlfriend for almost 2 years
>tfw she came to visit me and vice versa multiple times
>tfw she moved in
>tfw I unilaterally fucked it up after a few months
>tfw she left
>tfw she wants a month without speaking to see how she feels
>tfw I talked to a therapist about it

"You'll never talk to her again. One month will become two will become six will become a year."

Suicide really is too dramatic for someone like me. This is fine. It's just another moment I'll regret for the rest of my life.
>>
>>29014223
yeah that's a lie, but you've got a long life ahead of you so i won't argue.
>>
>>29013305
>build up the courage to talk to a girl
>feel like I'm really stepping down cause she wasn't that attractive, and was a bit younger than me
>talk to her for a while, finally get the courage to hang out with her
>it's the most awkward shit in the world
>she updates her status to in a relationship with a nigger the same day

That crushed all the confidence I had left. I don't try anymore.
>>
>>29015015
whats a lie?
>>
>>29016109

Everything any of us have ever clung to.
>>
>>29016137
what do you mean? how are what people cling to lies?
>>
File: 1463586576650.jpg (70 KB, 450x532) Image search: [Google]
1463586576650.jpg
70 KB, 450x532
>>29013305
>the mental mountain that is the depression, social anxiety, low self esteem and general pessimism
HOLY SHIT MAN YOU ARE SO DAMAGED
they're gonna have to lock your ass up. You're like the real life joker.
>>
>>29013305
>depression and anxiety
>mental mountain
As a schizo who has actually been diagnosed after being put in a psychiatric ward, I would like to kindly ask you to stop posting here and also commit suicide.
>>
>>29016194

I'm not even the guy who you first replied to but we're not gonna make it man.
>>
>>29016264

Wait, I mean the guy who first replied TO you. Fuck lol.
>>
>>29016257
>>29016197
Here comes the pissing contest of victimhood

I'm not even OP, I spent time in a mental institution before and even I think you guys are cancerous assholes
>>
>>29016340

>I'm not even OP, I spent time in a mental institution before

This is a mental institution faggot
>>
>>29016340
lol i know right. these guys think they are the only ones with problems. i just came here for some advice and instead these fags are whining that no one else is allowed to have problems.
>>
File: 9-11.png (636 KB, 981x492) Image search: [Google]
9-11.png
636 KB, 981x492
why is there all this victimhood olympics bullshit in this thread?

OP is sad. let him be sad

normies have overused the term but depression can be a real thing
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.