[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get people to give me money? Like I legitimately need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: 1742859325.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1742859325.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
How do I get people to give me money? Like I legitimately need help with medical bills not stupid shit like stuff to impress dumb Chads or sex toys or something retarded like that.

The idea of orbiters just makes me Ill. I couldn't take advantage of people.
>>
>>29012954
KiII yourself roast
>>
>>29013175
I have a loli pussy, yo
>>
File: 2345676.png (109 KB, 291x332) Image search: [Google]
2345676.png
109 KB, 291x332
>>29012954
>I couldn't take advantage of people.
>How do I get people to give me money
does not compute
>>
>>29013231
well i mean like not giving people a false sense of hope that they would have a chance with me

i'm not looking for a relationship
>>
>>29013296
So they give you money and get nothing in return. At least most Stacies give a little false hope. You don't want to even give that.
>>
File: Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon.gif (614 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon.gif
614 KB, 480x270
>>29013296
then enjoy being broke
either that or get a job
>>
>>29013378
idk, i figured maybe there would be some generous people left in the world

a while back i came into inheritance money (literally because it's only my dad and i left on his side of the family) and i donated 10k to random people/causes without asking anything in return

>>29013381
Okay? I've dealt with being poor my whole life, i'm just trying to get medical bills paid and as much evidence of physical and mental disability that I can get NEETbux. My dad is still living but I don't have any help from him other than being on his insurance. I don't have my parents to help out while I live in the basement shitposting on a chinese pictureboard. :)
>>
File: 1463708214473.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1463708214473.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
We all gonna die, some soon other late.
>>
>>29013452
>I don't have my parents to help out while I live in the basement shitposting on a chinese pictureboard
what a coincidence, neither do i
>>
File: 1464449136332.jpg (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464449136332.jpg
10 KB, 500x500
Im in the same predicament. I really just need some anon with rich parents to buy me drugs. Wanna be friends?
>>
File: 54823895.jpg (23 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
54823895.jpg
23 KB, 225x350
>>29012954
How much money do you need?
How long have you been browsing 4chan?
What are your top 3 frequented boards?
What are your top 3 frequented websites?
Will you elaborate on the medical bills?
How old are you?
Do you have a job?
What is your current life situation like?

Answer everything truthfully and I will consider contributing.
>>
>>29013502
Sorry to hear anon. I hope that good luck comes your way. Point being was that a lot of people here have support, while I do not. and i'm not sure what to do if I refuse to degrade myself or b8 some sad sap into thinking we're an item for monetary gain
>>
>>29012954
religious/moral guilt
Nigs and spics are making fake charities all day. Beg for change and sucker people who don't realize most homeless people are homeless for like a week. Pretty much anything that appeals to people's superstitious side
>>
File: 1436574723794.png (299 KB, 673x669) Image search: [Google]
1436574723794.png
299 KB, 673x669
>>29013557
Hey I just actually realized that I have an option for both me and you. I have a rich friend who has offered to let me come live with him and do endless amounts of drugs if I fuck his ass every now and then (hes 30% gay) or if I find him a qt quiet gamer gf. Basically he will let us both live for free in new york city and buy us whatever we want as long as you legitimately be his gf.
>>
>>29013557
>Sorry to hear anon
i didnt mean they're dead, i just dont live with them and am somewhat independent, even though i get disability for my bad back
but likewise i cant always pay for medical bills and the disabilitybux can only pay for so much
>>
>>29013452
Outside USA, healthcare is free. Inside USA, there is no debtors prison.

Just get the healthcare and dont pay the bill, lol. Hospitals cant deny you treatment.

Also, next time you get money, dont be a retard and donate it. Unless you have at least 10k in savings for emergencies, youre not an adult.
>>
So you want money without giving anything back

U selfish cunt
>>
>>29013452
Must generous people stay broke. Bet you wish you kept that 10k now. I knew this guy who would give you his last dime. The problem was he could never keep a dime. Being his friend meant you were always giving him money, but you have to catch him on the rare moments he actually had it give if you needed help.
>>
>>29013550
>How much money do you need?
Not sure yet. I just started seeing doctors, convinced myself that I could work but there are multiple health issues holding me back.
>How long have you been browsing 4chan?
8 1/2 years
>What are your top 3 frequented boards?
/mu/, /v/, /vg/
>What are your top 3 frequented websites?
Uh.. I look through various wikias for anime and video games that i consider (and ultimately don't) watching/playing. Otherwise Youtube
>Will you elaborate on the medical bills?
I have a bad spine, got my results from the MRI I had done in today. Bulging discs in T6-7,7-8,8-9,9-10,10-11 and L1-2,2-3,3-4,4-5,5-S1, arthritic inflammation was found and that leads down a rabbit hole of autoimmune disease diagnoses. not fun. Possible fibromyalgia, seeing my actual doctor for that and going from there. Psychiatrist bills.. cont
>>
>>29013789
youre a fatty desu dont lie
>>
>>29013789
>>29013846

This true? You a fucking fatty?
>>
>>29013789
Psychiatric problems include mixed and rapid-cycling bi-polar, severe panic disorder including agoraphobia and social anxiety. It's a lot of shit.

>How old are you?
>Do you have a job?
No, i've been working since I was 16 and desu i'd rather be normal and have a job, but that's not going to happen
>What is your current life situation like?
Living with a friend that can barely keep their self afloat either.
>>
>>29013846
>>29013867
Yeah. A lot of the people on this board are lol

>inb4 GET OUT FAT ROASTIE CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEE

that's cool and all, but i have worse things to deal with than random insults from strangers on the internet

wasting yer time
>>
>>29013933
>Yeah
post belly
>>
>>29013656
I don't regret helping people out that are truly in need.

and uh, i've been denied appointments because of piled up medical bills in various offices before. Just kinda had to sell everything to make ends meet.
>>
>>29013933
sorry i couldnt hear you over the sound of you being fucking fat. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

AHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

you cant even be someones gf for money and free drugs because no one could ever love you. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29013296
Get a job as a stripper, then. You don't really give false hope since only idiots think they can win over a stripper and the only qualifications you need are a pair of breasts and a vagina.
>>
>>29013998
I don't want drugs or money from a fake relationship anyway. lmao
>>
>>29013986
Cant go to appointments anymore until you settle up. Go to the ER instead. (Bills will be way steeper tho)
>>
>>29014058
>fake relationship

lmao you'd be lucky to have any relationship at all you fat fucking bitch
>>
>>29013789
>>29013870
Hmm. Do you have an estimate for what the size of the bill will be? I have relatives with spinal issues, and it hasn't exactly ruined either of their lives. You can still get a good office job if you acquire the education. Are you studying anything or have any career related ambitions? I'm not interested in contributing towards any psychiatrist bills because they're a personal pet peeve of mine.

I'm glad you have a friend who's letting you stay over. But I don't feel confident in putting any of my money towards you. I hope things turn out okay though.
>>
>>29014058
BELLY
E
L
L
Y
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>29014241
Hahahaha. I'm sure if i'd said if I was thin you would be interested. Literally we're looking at:

Either Ankylosing Spondylitis or Sjogren's Syndrome
Chronic inflammatory arthritis from one of the two
I'm on my last visit to test for fibromyalgia.
Adrenal fatigue (sorry forgot to mention that)

Spine issues are usually limited to a herniated disc or two, not the entirety of one's lower back and most of their mid back being bulging discs with a couple that are nearly herniated. and no, it's not from being fat lmfao. I've been in a car accident while carpooling and couldn't get anything from their insurance This is hilarious. You sad fucks will put out mad cash for tits of some used up whore but someone that legitimately needs help? Nah, she's fat. She did this to herself. How about nah, i'm fat because of my medical issues, because i've been dealing with all of them for years. I wasn't always fat ffs

Stay classy r9k
>>
>>29014516
There are plenty of guys here that would put up for even a fat chick. The difference between you and those used up whores is they actually do something for it. You come here of all places, without even proof of who you are, but don't want to do the shit other used up whores do to get what they want. So in the spirit of r9k, timestamp tits, and sharpie in butt, or gtfo.
>>
i've noticed that fat girls literally cannot stop talking about their medical problems

it's like every chance they get, they enumerate every single condition they have and go into detail about the impact it has on their lives
>>
>>29014516
Did I say anything about being fat? My relatives both have spinal issues because of their height and a lack of exercise. I didn't make any superficial assumptions, yet I understand why you're being defensive about it. I assure you though that your weight does not matter to me and it didn't even cross my mind that that could have been the cause.

I'm not as you so eloquently put it, "putting out mad cash for tits". Me and my fiancee have helped a couple of anons from this board get their feet back on the ground. I'm not saying that to get any respect or to make myself look like a good person, because it's pretty selfish on our part seeing as how we enjoy doing it. But I think you're being incredibly rude by assuming I care about your gender or weight.

I understand you're frustrated with life, but I also think you made a mistake by making this thread. I sincerely hope everything works out for you nonetheless.
>>
>>29014705
Already said I'm not going to degrade myself. Humans truly are disgusting.

Ciao, I can't close the thread and I'm not replying anymore.
>>
>>29014516
>couldn't get anything from their insurance
that's because lawyers know their shit, and shut you down when you tried to attribute your deteriorating health to a car accident
>>
FATTY MCGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>29014773
Btfo

oregano
>>
File: Filthy gaijin.png (53 KB, 325x326) Image search: [Google]
Filthy gaijin.png
53 KB, 325x326
op's gone but im gonna bump anyway
>>
Lmfao op, nice man nice
>>
>>29013175
>>29013296
>>29012954
>>29013378
>Lying on the internet
>retards eat this shit up
OP now please, why would you lie online?
>>
>I need legitimate help
So the help people give is often illegitimate is what you're implying. Which means that people being generous are mostly giving it to people who don't really need it, for stuff like cancer or homelessness. Where I am you can't even walk into a food pantry without proof of address and bank account information detailing that you are a poor fuck.
Anyways I had loads of medical stuff done. Zero bills. I pay 1.20 for most medications. I recently got my pharmacist to bum me a free testing pen for my diabeetus, since they aren't even allowed to legally sell that shit anymore because they want you to buy a whole new testing device for... 20 bucks.
I had a bill from the hospital I've been going to from last year. It was 15 dollars. Another time I got 150 bill for some random ass doctor for no reason. Guess where that went? Collection hell.
Just told the debtors calling to 'Cease and desist calling this number' and hung up. Legally you can even fucking sue them if they don't listen and keep calling.
Why all this magic?
Medicare, Medicaid. Thanks America. Thanks aging boomers who voted themselves moneys so they could get free hip replacements. Everyone wants free money anon, not just you. Legitimate help?
Please.
There's no such thing as generosity, there's only what money you can convince people you should have. The government is a massive ponzi scheme for this, and they clothe it in so many layers of bullshit that in the end, being a poor person actually lets me get more medical care for nigh free and I don't have to worry that I won't be able to get what I need.
You're just unfortunate. Asking for a handout? You're playing the wrong game from the start. Handouts aren't from generous people. They are from guilty people looking to buy peace of mind. Where I live they have blacks who wear traffic safety vest and collect money for some charity or another when cars are stopped at lights. Thats generosity for you. A guy with a can asking for change.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.