[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys I fuCKING HATE MY LIFE. I want to kill myself, but... 1)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
File: 1aD4kks - Imgur.gif (455 KB, 275x207) Image search: [Google]
1aD4kks - Imgur.gif
455 KB, 275x207
guys I fuCKING HATE MY LIFE. I want to kill myself, but...

1) my dad keeps his gun at his law enforcement storage facility. there's no chance i'm getting in there w/o getting arrested.
2) my mom hid all the FUCKING KNIVES SO NOW I CANT slit anything... Anyone have any GOOD tutorials on how to remove the blade from a shaving razor? It's impossible to cut shit the way it is.
3) My mom and dad hid their car keys so I can't do the old "carbon monoxide" trick. If anyone can provide a source on fast-killing inhalants that would be swell.
4) My parents would be hella suspicious if I made a noose out of anything. idk how to strangulate myself, either. txt files/video tutorials would be appreciated.

pic related because I'm 19 and I CANT GET A REAL FUCKING JOB. IM FUCKING PATEHTIC. I WANT TO DIE. I hate people. I'd love the world so much better if everyone just said "yes" and I'd say "yes" too. We'd all be like robots but at least we'd be happy, functioning robots.

Me: "Can I amputate ur arm?" YES!!
You: "Can I rape the shit out of your asshole?" YES!!
Me: "Can I stab u in the eye?" YES!!
You: "Can I slit your throat in the most brutal way possible?" YES!!

aJJAJAHAHHAHHAHAAHAhhhha I JUST WANNA DIE. PLEASE. I'D DO ANYTHING IF YOU'D JUST SHOOT ME IN THE CHEST.
>>
File: crimson_field_by_ajgiel-d9vxa5u.png (896 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
crimson_field_by_ajgiel-d9vxa5u.png
896 KB, 900x636
BUMP. PLEASE. /r/ WOULD SHIT on me FOR mAKING THESE REQUESTs.
>>
shut the fuck up you edgy teen
>>
dude. i'm being serious. I really want those tutorials. and I'm not leaving until I get an answer on how to off myself in MY SPECIFIC situation.
>>
Seriously, how can *I* be 19-fucking-years-old, in college, and not have a stable source of income? My dad told me when he was in college, he had to work for his shit. WELL I TRY, BUT I FAIL. AND IM A FUCKING MESS OF SHIT.
>>
if you really wanted to die, you wouldn't be making excuses, you'd be jumping off a bridge, in front of a train, whatever it takes. you just (like everyone really) want attention and adulation you don't deserve
source: my own experiences as a "suicidal" person
>>
File: rdgRMBn.jpg (34 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
rdgRMBn.jpg
34 KB, 413x310
Hell, you're right anon. I'm jumping in front of a car tonight. Never thought of that method before. Thanks for the advice. See you on the other side. You're a true friend, and you deserve all the love in the world. /thread
>>
Why do you parents have there son on suicide watch 24/7?

Are you like THAT idiotic?
>>
>>29012778

I got an idea: Before you suicide, take all your remaining money and invest it in lottery tickets or something. There's always one small chance that something could go right and change your direction in life.
>>
File: AngryFrank.png (167 KB, 430x360) Image search: [Google]
AngryFrank.png
167 KB, 430x360
>>29012778
Use the belt from your pants as a noose
>>
File: IMG_20160414_011313.jpg (13 KB, 194x199) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160414_011313.jpg
13 KB, 194x199
>>29012778
>my mom hid all the FUCKING KNIVES
Jesus Christ how pathetic
>>
>>29012778
have you tried going to the psych ward for a while?

its pretty fun if you go to a decent one you meet lots of girls and can practice talking to people you will never see again
>>
>>29013235
Just dont get attached esp to a girl in there. Always goes bad
>>
>>29013090
Do not jump in front of a car.

Cars are made to asure the survival of the victim in case of accident and since medical response is fast you would survive and become crippled for life worsening your situation.

Instead get lost, walk some kilometers along a train way(the word doesnt come to my mind right now but you know.... the thing trains go over) and wait for a train, just make sure is going fast enough and it shouldbe a "painles" and instant death(take into consideration that the brain can take hours to actually die so even after"death" there might still be a long way to go)
>>
wow I thought I was annoying http://www.bonappetit.com/test-kitchen/ingredients/slideshow/foods-that-can-kill-you
>>
Just jump off a bridge, you stupid fucking cuck.
>>
>>29012778
Go to a fucking psychiatrist
>>
I'd go to psych ward or rehab by pretending I do dope in ur case senpai just have nice free vacations paid by insurance.
>>
So, are you allowed to go out of the house? Because all of these other anons seem like they think you can go outside.
>>
>>29013013
>19-fucking-years-old, in college
>in college
Calm your fucking ass it's obvious you have some sort of mental disorder, tons of ppl in college have no job and you're only a freshman or sophomore dude, you have your whole life ahead of you, don't end it now
>>
suicide by cop my dude also race war
>>
>>29012778
Are you instered in campus shootouts? Like if you were to get a gun or a sword?

Just try to do it as illegally or homemade as posible to trigger libtards and prove that gun regulations have nothing to do with security so your death wont be in bane
>>
>>29013390
He's probably white, nigger.

Op I'm also a 19 yr old college student (Never had a job) who wants to die. But I always tell myself that I can die tomorrow, and that it will happen eventually.
Might as well live through college, its pretty much the end of your childhood.
>>
>>29012778
Have you considered a train?
>>
File: 1464784497267.jpg (157 KB, 1200x838) Image search: [Google]
1464784497267.jpg
157 KB, 1200x838
lol , join the army .
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.