[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That feel when you're smarter than everyone you know.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: abstract feel.jpg (56 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
56 KB, 636x640
>That feel when you're smarter than everyone you know.
>>
File: jfmsu.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jfmsu.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>29012532

>That feel when you think you are smarter than everyone and a solid 8/10 and you fail your degree and get literally zero matches on Tinder
>>
>>29012563
You're among friends, bro
Let it all out
>>
I take it you never went on to any form of higher education OP?
>>
>better at math than anyone i know
>that literally means nothing in any context that isn't a math classroom
what's the fucking point, couldn't those points be in something actually fucking useful like confidence or charisma, but nope, i can get 100s on every math exam thrown at me, i can't even do cool hacking shit, i can just solve math problems fuck this
>>
>>29012749
>>that literally means nothing in any context that isn't a math classroom
>math/engineering degrees have by far the highest paying jobs, even in academia

If you're /that/ good, then you could pretty easily be set for life. But you're probably not,
>>
>>29012842
>intelligence != wealth

Stop being underage.
>>
>>29012842
i have a 4.0 and got a perfect score on my math sat, and got accepted into an ivy league school (later left bc suicidal)
my true power level won't be revealed until i take the putnam exam but until then i'll continue to enrage my colleagues for "ruining the curve"
>>
>>29012863
Of course, but if you're genuinely a prodigy then it won't be that hard to at least get onto a paid phd course that is effectively just solving math exams.

Unless of course he's only "really good at math" up to a high school level
>>
>>29012532
No you aren't and guess what every one you know thinks the exact same thing.
>>
>>29012749
if you're good at math you're probably good at other things that help you make money. even without charisma
>>
>>29012532
>i know it must be rough
>ur so much smarter than ur friends
>come clean in jokes
>integrity in tennis shoes
>waiting here thinking only how to be to like to be caught waiting
>...
>and even now as the snow's opening its whole in pieces and wets each grieving hold of last year's trash it's not impossible to think of you thinking of me

https://youtu.be/P1hr_czn3nw
>>
>>29012912
That's pretty amazing dude, does that skill not translate into anything practical outside of academia? Like counting cards or some shit?
>>
>that feel when your ex is drawing hentai of traps and she only liked you because you were skinny and girly. But she never actually wanted to have sex with you and was literally fucking a chad that I knew for 4 months.

We dated for a fucking year. I HATE women. why are they sooo meeeean? ;_;
>>
>>29012532
How smart a person "thinks" they are correlates strongly with how autistic they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 800x600
>>29012532
When your mom asks if your doing ok...
>>
>>29012912
yeah but was it a HYPe school?
4.0+top SAT+accepted to ivy are a dime a dozen
one give away about your place: "an" ivy. good students choose from several top offers

(at an ivy myself. under now illusions, i know how horribly horribly horribly stupid i am and almost everyone.)
>>
>tfw everyone around you is annoying but, then I'm probably annoying to a lot of people too.
>tfw want to kill self but, can't.
>tfw overly bitter about everything. Can't let go. Even though its hopeless
>tfw want someone to feel bad but, no way of knowing and they probably don't care.
>>
>>29012532
Lol dude did you just turn 17 as well XD
I also have like the best theories when I smoke weed lmao
>>
File: killmenow.jpg (45 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
killmenow.jpg
45 KB, 500x324
>tfw you'll never be a qt cyborg grill with swappable genitalia
>>
File: photo.jpg (145 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
145 KB, 900x900
>>29012532
>>29012563
>>29012689
>That face when you have no sense of self awareness.
>>
File: 79a.png (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
79a.png
23 KB, 640x480
The only people I met who I could enjoy having conversations with were both degenerate heroin addicts WHY
>>
>>29013343
Probably because you are degenerate.
>>
>>29012532
>tfw delusional like everyone on this board
FTFY
>>
>>29013829
I know right. We're robots for a reason. If you're a genius you probably aren't a robot.
>>
>>29012532
sup dunning kruger
>>
https://youtu.be/gBS3_G7NhHg
>>
>>29013879
See >>29014535
link tbo
>>
>>29014650
Yeah ok because the robots here are definitely like this guy.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.