[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sick of normies posting here that people don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 22b[1].jpg (99 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
22b[1].jpg
99 KB, 425x282
I'm sick of normies posting here that people don't get made fun of on the daily and pretend that we're shit posting

>Have to walk a block to my car because of construction
>on the way some teenages yells "nice pants" and start calling me a fatass
>hold back tears and they begin to make fun of me about to cry
>Get to my call put on happy music and go to grocery store
>Worker looks at me and visibly restraining her laughter well trying to get her co-worker's to look at me too

Fuck normies, "kids will grow up and stop making fun of you" , well then why are adults and NEW kids still making fun of me faggots? This torture will never end and I just wish sweet sweet death would come to me.
>>
I want to chastise you both for being a tripfag and a fat fuck, but I agree with what you're saying so I'm torn.
>>
>>29012448
You realize r9k used to be pretty much all tripfags, right?
>>
>>29012789
it sure didn't, fatass
>>
>>29012789
>lol guys I'm such an oldfag xD

Fuck off already with your trip, you fat fuck.
>>
>>29012789
tripfags are a disgrace
>>
>>29012373
>teenagers

They aren't anybody. And women will be women.
>>
>>29012373
Bullying shouldn't happen but it is also very unhealthy to be fat

lose weight
>>
>>29012986
I'm trying bro, same with my mathematical skills.
>>
People are assholes and you shouldn't be made fun of for being fat but it's unhealthy if you are. Lose weight. It's easy. Eat less calories than you use.
>>
File: the feeler.jpg (47 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
the feeler.jpg
47 KB, 460x276
>mom bought a smart car
>whenever I have to go somewhere I have to drive the smart car
>people will literally line the streets laughing at me in the smart car
>old people will approach me in parking lots just to talk about the smart car
>sister requested that I not bother picking her up from school if its in the smart car

Its like I died and went to hell but my sentence wasn't too bad so they wanted to punish me in the worst way possible without actively torturing me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.