[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being attracted to any female that talks to you I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 4L_RenhgRQV.jpg (30 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
4L_RenhgRQV.jpg
30 KB, 640x600
>being attracted to any female that talks to you
I want to get off this wild ride
>>
>>29012265
Holy fuck are you me, OP?
Even a small interaction will get me hooked. Im so lonely.
>>
File: 4L_qCV6K813.gif (525 KB, 527x396) Image search: [Google]
4L_qCV6K813.gif
525 KB, 527x396
>>29012374
it's a hard life
>>
File: 064.png (99 KB, 360x269) Image search: [Google]
064.png
99 KB, 360x269
>random grill gives me attention
>imagine life together
>>
>>29012467
They don't even have to give me attention.
>>
This tends to happen when guys don't have a healthy amount of platonic contact with girls in their youth.

I've known guys who, for most of their lives, the closest they got to knowing a girl was watching and admiring from a far. Forming crushed that they never acted on or even made known.

This leaves you with a warped view of females in general, seeing them as some unattainable goal to be won rather than as another actual human being.
>>
>>29012565
>This leaves you with a warped view of females in general, seeing them as some unattainable goal to be won rather than as another actual human being.

fuck that hit hard anon
>>
>>29012565

Guess I'm fucked. Can anything be done?
>>
>>29012565
Describes me somewhat, but I do have standards, unlike OP.

Although, I started seeing women as they really are a few years ago and I've become a bit of a misogynist.
>>
File: 6266226.png (338 KB, 469x431) Image search: [Google]
6266226.png
338 KB, 469x431
You guys don't know what true feels are.

>somehow end up browsing some qt grill's twitter
>find her facebook, instagram etc.
>browse her social media accounts all day erry day
>save all her pictures, read all her posts
>even browse her friends' accounts for chances to get rare pictures of her with her friends
>imagine replying to her posts, conforming her when she's sad, congratulating her when she achieves something etc.
>have a special masturbation session when it's her birthday, imagine us having sex together and then whisper "thank you" while looking her picture afterwards
>have her pictures saved on my phone so that I can look at her pictures before closing my eyes
>before going to sleep I imagine to snuggle with her
>after waking up I imagine to snuggle with her
>walking my dog and imagining what I would say to her if she walked down the street
>when playing vidya I imagine her sitting next to me and I pretend to be explaining her the game
>draw her name in different styles and fonts on my desk

This is not even my first special crush.
>>
File: 1457399266893.jpg (16 KB, 500x439) Image search: [Google]
1457399266893.jpg
16 KB, 500x439
>>29012565
How do I start seeing women as people.
>>
>>29012597
>>29012714
>>29012839
Sorry guys, I don't really know what to tell you other than practicing talking to them in whatever non hostile environment you can.
>>
>>29012811
Do you make her make her face pic full screen and get close to the screen staring into her eyes while you masturbate too?
>>
>tfw madly in love with my roommate
>can't figure out what exactly I expect is going to happen if she were to become my gf

I don't really care about sex all that much, and I don't know what other things couples do.
>>
>>29012995
Why the fuck would I do that? I would just strain my eyes.
>>
>>29012811
Someone like you is better off with a tulpa clone of her
>>
>>29012811
wew lad

Do you even know this chick? You should try and find a way to "unexpectedly" enter her life and waifu her
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.