[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We should stop putting women in jail. For anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1463039733850.gif (628 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
1463039733850.gif
628 KB, 516x402
https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/11/06/we-should-stop-putting-women-in-jail-for-anything/

>It sounds like a radical idea: Stop incarcerating women, and close down women's prisons. But in Britain, there is a growing movement, sponsored by a peer in the House of Lords, to do just that.
>The argument is actually quite straightforward: There are far fewer women in prison than men to start with - women make up just 7 percent of the prison population. This means that these women are disproportionately affected by a system designed for men.
>>
File: A dream.jpg (276 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
A dream.jpg
276 KB, 600x600
>>29012141
I was cynical at first OP, I didn't expect that article to be as bad as you made it seem.

I get it, these people view "privilege" in a very two dimensional way. To them, women are flat out disadvantaged, and therefore to rebalance the scales we need to focus all of our effort on women so that they're equal to men again.

Or perhaps they don't think that way. She mentioned that women are essential to society, as if men are somehow not. Perhaps this person genuinely thinks that women deserve better treatment because they're women regardless of whether a patriarchy exists or not.
>>
>>29012141
So we shoot them right?
Or we allow women to be career criminals. I think prisons are the best solution.

One thing that did throughly amuse me is that it's being discussed that trannies who don't disclose their gender history to sexual partners can face rape charges, due to the impossibility of informed concent.

Take that you tittyskittles popping lunatics lol.
>>
In other news, crimes of all types spike, with over 90% of perpetrators being female. Government and law officials powerless.

News at 11
>>
File: i'm done.gif (2 MB, 427x240) Image search: [Google]
i'm done.gif
2 MB, 427x240
>mfw realizing this isn't a joke
>>
>>29012141
The White Knight: The Post
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.