[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it me or them? (psychology)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 600x600.jpg (39 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
600x600.jpg
39 KB, 600x412
Okay so some weird shit has happened over the last few days and I've been trying to piece something together? Am I genuinely autistic/aspergers. I don't know much about psychology but here goes. My friend told me today that his mother was pissed off at me and claimed she said "I like anon but he doesn't pick up social cues". I didn't understand what he meant by this as I pick up social cues very well. I am fully aware if someone is pissed off/happy/annoyed etc. However I have been oblivious to ironic humour e.g. a doctor said in a serious voice he was going to pop my eye out. The reason she supposedly said this was because she had said she was stressed and had tried to hint at me leaving. However she is a typical, domineering soccor mom who is always angry so seeing her be stressed out seemed normal to me. There have been other strange things such as my friends telling me their parents thought I was a little off or weird. Nothing sticks out about my appearance. My mother has unjestfuly told me numerous times that I'm "autistic or that something isn't right with the front of my brain". she claims I lie/steal etc and am sneaky which isn't normal she says. I do remember odd accounts as a young child where I didn't care about people and things, e.g. I once elbowed a boy in the chin knocking his teeth into his gum and he started crying. I didn't understand why he was crying and I remember doing it deliberately just to find out what would happen. I also used to wrap the cat up in a blanket and carry it around the house as I found it amusing. I had never really thought about it desu and feel normal but my mother insists there's something wrong with me. I have no extreme interests, I can't taste words or anything, however I am somewhat obsessed with Nazism and weapons. Friends have also randomly abandoned me and never called for me again without any warning signs
>>
See a therapist if youre worried, asking /r9k/ about mental health is like asking a Chad about women. They seem like they'd know their stuff but they're oblivious to the specifics that differentiate their situation from yours.
>>
>>29011996
pic of mom
>>
>>29011996
Didn't read, but the wall of text confirms you're autistic.
>>
H O M E S C H OO L E D
O
M
E
S C H OO L E D
>>
>>29011996

Have you ever felt bad for someone else (or for a character in a show or movie)?
>>
>>29012334
no, not really.( have to type more or doesn't count because "muted because unoriginal comment")
>>
well? bump this thread.
>>
File: 1455746964073.jpg (23 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1455746964073.jpg
23 KB, 600x400
>>29011996
>he can't taste words
>he will never experience how delicious a good shitpost is
>>
>>29012366
1. What do you feel/think if you see or hear about someone getting hurt? What about if someone gets scammed? Is it different if you like the person?
2. Do you ever do things like flap your hands, bite yourself, rock back and forth or hit yourself?
3. Do you regret elbowing that boy in the chin? Why/why not?
4. Do you tend to arrange objects (by size, colour, etc.)?
5. Do you find it easy or hard to make friends (despite them abandoning you)?
>>
File: 1434195812948.jpg (72 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1434195812948.jpg
72 KB, 500x750
>>29011996
Just sounds like your mom is a cunt. My parents think im a bit of a sociopath too, but then again I was a lot worse than you. I wasn't killing animals or anything, but I would lie cheat and steal without remorse sometimes and beat up kids and shit like you were saying. Again I don't think I'm that much different from regular people, most people are just cunts who think their shit doesn't stink when in reality they are just as bad or have the potential to do similar things as us. Friends prolly left you because you werent cool enough, it boils down to that.

Were not normies dude, normies (because they are fucking sociopathic assholes like which they hate) are gonna be dicks to other people that dont seem exactly like them. It's like once you start becoming too self aware, people start avoiding you like the plague.
>>
>>29013315
1: I simpy don't care. And I am aware that I feel differently about this than other people. I thought other people were faking it at first e.g. mother talking about massacre on news "omg! How awful, all those poor people". Also I've scammed people on numerous occasions despite being young

2. no, no self harming or repeated gestures

3.no, not that he deserved it but I just don't care

4. despite having ocd in the past no, and it certainly wasn't to that degree

5.this one is kind of hard to explain. Girls like me however I've never quite fit in. I have made plenty of friends in the past
>>
>>29013477
Maybe you have antisocial or narcisstic personality disorder then. You don't sound like an aspie to me.

Do this test and post results: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

Should only take 5 minutes.
>>
>>29013519
Paranoid:
Very High more info | forum
Schizoid:
Moderate more info | forum
Schizotypal:
Antisocial:
Borderline:
Histrionic:
Narcissistic:
Avoidant:
Low more info | forum
Dependent:
Low more info | forum
Obsessive-Compulsive
>>
>>29013519
I took it fairly quickly. Probably wasn't ultra accurate. I don't even know what it means
>>
>>29013611
>>29013636
Read up about paranoid, histrionic and narcisstic personality disorders.
>>
>>29013701
do you think I have something? Do I sound autistic? what's your best guess?
>>
>>29013801
Look up the disorders I just listed on Wikipedia. I don't think you have autism but if you want to know for sure, go see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>29013840
I_see._Well._Anyone_elses_opinion?
>>
>>29014335
No one really cares about your problem. Based upon very the limited insight you have given us you seem to be dumb and probably a bit of a faggot.
>>
>>29014924
fuck_off_faggy_boi._just_fuck_out
>>
>>29014335
If you're over 20, have no friends, and don't express extreme desperation about your sittuation, there's a bunch of psychologists out there that will label you autism spectrum disorder, and if you're really fucked up because you've had such a losing streak, they'll throw in com,orbid depression, etc.

It's a meme illness in the field of psychology right now.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.