[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Itt we beg for enough drugs to kill ourselves with. If you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1463097614717.jpg (38 KB, 630x547) Image search: [Google]
1463097614717.jpg
38 KB, 630x547
Itt we beg for enough drugs to kill ourselves with. If you have disposable income and want to see a neet die, i will teach you how to buy drugs on the net and i will make a thread when the drugs arrive and livestream my suicide. Costs only 100 bucks, maybe 200 if youre feeling generous. All you need is a credit card
>>
no thanks anon that sounds dull, it's free to just b urself :^)
>>
File: is_it_normal_google.jpg (19 KB, 460x364) Image search: [Google]
is_it_normal_google.jpg
19 KB, 460x364
>>29011905
also

1) everybody knows how to buy drugs on the internet

2) most of the people here are either neetfags that have no money or wagecucks who are too normie to want to see a random stranger die

3) don't be stupid

4) buying a ton of drugs is a stupid and imprecise and ridiculously expensive way to commit suicide, just live you pansy
>>
are you a retard? If you want to poison yourself just soak apple seeds in water until you get a lethal amount of cyanide.
>>
>>29012712
>1) everybody knows how to buy drugs on the internet

No i know a lot of people actually dont. I didnt until sometime last year, its kind of mind blowing that you can do it

>) most of the people here are either neetfags that have no money or wagecucks who are too normie to want to see a random stranger die

Tru

>3) don't be stupid

No

>Buying a ton of drugs is a stupid and imprecise and ridiculously expensive way to commit suicide, just live you pansy

Couple hundred bucks for a peaceful euphoric death is ridiculously expensive to you? You must be poorer than me and i have no money
>>
>>29012754
>decide to fact check this
>it's true

What the fuck? Why have I never heard of this before?
>>
>>29012754
http://www.bonappetit.com/test-kitchen/ingredients/slideshow/foods-that-can-kill-you

says cherry pits are better
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.