[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here finally got their parents to stop asking them when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1428367834807.jpg (233 KB, 1195x1151) Image search: [Google]
1428367834807.jpg
233 KB, 1195x1151
Who else here finally got their parents to stop asking them when they'll get a girl friend? It's been about a year since I've been pestered about it.
>>
Apparently it's normal for people today to bring girls home or have their first gf and ask if she can sleep over. It seems weird engaging in conversations with girls where they want it. I wonder what it's like having a girl interested in you
>>
how did you do it OP? i am 23 and the persistence has only gotten worse...

>>29012227
its normal to have a gf sleepover?
> I wonder what it's like having a girl interested in you
i would like to know what this even feels like...
>>
File: NEETfireworks1.jpg (147 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEETfireworks1.jpg
147 KB, 409x409
>>29011790

My parents never asked me. They knew from the start I was 100% hopeless.

Feels good man
>>
>>29012316

>Never mention women, if I have any reason to mention speaking to anyone with a vagina, I refer to them as a male
>Don't utter a word when they mention it and look away.
>Pray
>>
>>29012316
Yes it is apparently normal.
It's annoying when I'm asked that question. Aren't they able to look at my face and deduct I'm not gf material? Not to mention my lifestyle.
>>
>>29011790
I live with my mother only and she never asked me. I even told her:

>Mom, I like that you're not nagging me about girls all the time like the other parents.

But sometimes, she'll start a sentence by saying:

>One day, when you're gonna have children...
I say:
>You really want grandchildren, do you?
Her:
>Me? No... but eventually...
And then the conversation ends there.

I think I have suppressed my need for a girlfriend and it must show.
>>
>>29012491
It's a little similar with me. They never pester me about a gf or anything (aside from once when I decided not to go to prom), but they often imply they will one day have grandchildren.

I wonder how they will react if they ever felt grandchildren were unlikely to come for them.
>>
>>29012553
I'm pretty sure if I had children, they wouldn't come from a marriage anyway. I told my mom how I feel about that and she said:

>It's sad that you see it that way

But then she had to take me and run off from my father (her husband) when I was 5 because he was verbally abusive and saw prostitutes on the side.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.