[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the FUCK am i supposed to do? day after day i find myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1424273115354.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1424273115354.png
487 KB, 900x900
what the FUCK am i supposed to do?

day after day i find myself sat on this computer. i don't enjoy it, but nothing else seems appealing either
>>
>>29011772
Ride bike?
>>
Welcome to hell anon
>>
>>29011814
but its night time
>>
>>29011845
fap?

eh?
>>
well if you repeat it is that you finally found something enjoyable. now you just gotta realise you are having fun and then therell be no problem
>>
>>29011894
forgot to say thats also waht i do but its more of a chore than anything
>>
>>29011913
> now you just gotta realise you are having fun
im not though
>>
watch a tv show
read a book
listen to music
draw something
>>
>>29011772
You have a credit card?
>>
Not sure, but I'm really scared of sitting here doing nothing forever (which I'll probably do)
>>
>>29011981
none of that seems worth the effort
>>
File: 1439319999580.jpg (14 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
1439319999580.jpg
14 KB, 284x284
>>29011772

you are stuck in a loop, my friend. I sat in from of my computer for months only going out to class or getting groceries. I wouldn't even do my dishes for months and let trash sit on my desk. I broke this cycle by working on digital art or reading books on the computer for varies trade skills. This helped me to move away from monotony, by which i mean what you are doing now. Im guessing you wake up, go to the computer and immediately 4chan all day which is what i did. If you just make simple changes like taking up a hobby (no matter how small) on the computer if you dont want to leave your seat and do this over the course of months to years you will be more obligated to expand such interests and will therefore break the spell your computer has over you.
>>
>>29012089
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Sounds like depression.
>>
>>29011944
then you having realised yet otherwise you wouldnt do it anymore. look for something interesting. it happened to me recently
>>
>>29011913
>>29012217
back to ESL please
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.