[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Z ttCxTf0E post robot rap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: magicmikeposter1.jpg (228 KB, 800x1175) Image search: [Google]
magicmikeposter1.jpg
228 KB, 800x1175
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1ZttCxTf0E

post robot rappers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExVtrghW5Y4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx96Twg-Aew
>>
>>29011766
>half his songs are about him fucking stacy groupies
>robot
>>
As a 24 year old NEET virgin black dude I'm probably the most robot rapper ever, but I'll never be famous so eh.
>>
>>29011766
>robot
>adored by normies
>successful

Pick one you blasphemous fag.
>>
>>29011766
this guy sucks, but faggots who don't actually listen to hiphop think hes deep
>>
In terms of personality, Travis Scott is as robot as it gets.

>shy to a fault
>quiet
> dat lack of eye contact doe
>college dropout

He obviously suffers from generalized anxiety.
>>
>>29012022
>as robot as it gets.

That ugly motherfucker has had multiple makeout sessions with Rihanna.

Rihanna.

He probably fucked her, too.
>>
>>29012059
>probably
That's his girlfriend.
>>
File: trains4.jpg (70 KB, 735x413) Image search: [Google]
trains4.jpg
70 KB, 735x413
>>29011766
childish gambino is the lana del ray of hiphop
kindly turn your attention to his syndicated sitcom
or return to what used to be /mu/
sage
>>
>>29012059

That's why there is no such thing as a robot celebrity, once you become rich and famous girls want you no matter how fucked up you are.

And the drive it would take to even get in that position takes way more effort than a loser could even muster. thousands of hours of grinding in the studio, networking, video shoots, interviews, etc. A robot can't do any of that shit.
>>
File: 1300854544133.jpg (169 KB, 699x518) Image search: [Google]
1300854544133.jpg
169 KB, 699x518
>>29012243
BULL.

FUCKING.

SHIT.

Give me a source...
>>
File: orig-3076691.jpg (38 KB, 403x450) Image search: [Google]
orig-3076691.jpg
38 KB, 403x450
>>29012329
/thread

verne troyer swims in pussy because of his status and wealth. im sure women would overlook a robots awkwardness and 'tismo if hes rich and famous.
>>
>>29012461

even that crippled former admin of wizchan got laid because of his meager status as leader of depressed virgins. the tiniest bit of success can get you laid.
>>
>childish bambino
>robot

He's alright but he's the most Reddit rapper ever; up there with Macklemore and Lil Dicky.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.