[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw went on /sci/ and got information overload Cheer me up guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 567x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 567x788
>tfw went on /sci/ and got information overload
Cheer me up guys
>>
>>29011524
I'm dumb too.
>>
>tfw went on /r9k/ and felt isolated from the exclusive social circle of trips and fembots
what is this place
>>
op did you make a thread about kumatora earlier
i've seen 2 kumatora threads today
>>
>>29011524
>information overload
Is this what dumb people use as their excuse?
>>
yeah, introductory books are way better than /sci/ if you're ignorant and actually want to learn

funny how this kind of elitism doesn't happen in arts boards like /ic/ where even the memes for bullying newbies are designed to help people improve

and then fedoras still get angry when normals are ignorant about science
>>
File: hehshit.jpg (209 KB, 712x612) Image search: [Google]
hehshit.jpg
209 KB, 712x612
>tfw went to the moon and got bored
>>
>>29012477
/sci/ is only elitist in bullshit undergraduate threads and things like that, and most of that junk is just memes/cross board faggots

most of the time things are discussed in an inclusive manner.

if you don't have enough information to be part of a discussion, do some research on what is being discussed and you benefit a lot more in comparison to participating in the discussion. you'll be knowledgeable about the topic for the future also
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.