[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A snippet from my life.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1464642363343.gif.jpg (19 KB, 202x255) Image search: [Google]
1464642363343.gif.jpg
19 KB, 202x255
>Be me (14) in high school. Get bullied and beaten up constantly at school (3 broken ribs, 1 broken arm, 1 knocked out tooth etc.)
>I had a crush on a girl, she also seems to like me somewhat.
>School officials dont care. But they threatened to report me to the cops when i fought back.
>Some 6" highschool chad, who is also a distant relative of her, knocks me to the ground in front of her and forces me to lick the floor, threatening to beat me to a pulp if i refused.
>Girls never talks to me again out of shame.

>TFW cant fight back
>TFW the few friends whom i have wont help me, since my bullies knew a guy who had already killed some dude and gotten off.
>TFW in serious danger if i went back to school.

>Tell my parents and ask them to transfer me to a different school.
>Parents essentially say "Fuck No" and my dad almost beats me up when i refuse to go.

>Go back to school and get beaten up and bullied some more.
>Shit continues for 2 years.

>Finally stronger than my dad who is a weak beta faggot.
>Switch schools on my own and get out of that mess, since parents cant do shit against it.

>Have massive psychological problems due to year long bullying.
>ADHD
>Severe generalised anxiety
>Constant Nightmares even at 22
>Never had a GF

My Anxiety recently has gotten so bad, that I am even too scared to go and see a psychiatrist.

The thing is that i love science and own a decent collection of scientific literature, especially concerning subjects like chemistry/cell biology. I love reading, but my ADHD makes it so fucking hard.

My biggest dream is to go to college and study medicine/pharmaceutical sciences, but I am mentally just to fucked up atm.

I just watched that video of that one guy from r9k, who got berated by his dead and it makes me so sad, some people are just so judgemental and dont know what others have been through.
>>
File: 1464796757813.png (302 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
1464796757813.png
302 KB, 393x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs

You mean this one?

Yeah its kinda sad to watch this guy who probably had alot of problems just get shouted at by someone who has no idea what they might be going through.

Talk to a psychiatrist if you feel it helps to talk to someone, but its not for everyone.
>>
Man, I am really sorry life has been so shitty to you anon.

I hope you can have a better future
>>
>>29011142
This makes me more cynical about life.
I need to work harder at my dreams. We all do
>>
>>29011142

What angers me the most in retrospect is the fact, that all those who did these things to me went on to live normal lives, most of them as normies, some even as chads. I am pretty sure
that they have already forgotten, who i am.

Sometimes I can even sympathise with mass shooters. The urge to make others feel the lifelong
pain that they have inflicted upon you, be it only for a few seconds is kinda understandable in such situations.
>>
File: pharaoh.jpg (126 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
pharaoh.jpg
126 KB, 600x900
>>29011142
>>29011487
I don't like me, I don't like you people. I hate that we're in this predicament and I really just want to disappear.

Every time I think about the past, I always tell myself "You're trash and you got abused by people who were simply "better" than you."

Do you think we get our recompense somehow ? I just want them all dead.
>>
>>29011701

I get the same thoughts once in a while. They are
mainly about the idea, that there is a "just world"
and that i must have deserved the hand that i had
been dealt in life.

But looking back at it, it seems all pretty random.
I got beaten up basically for having too feminine
facial features and a weak ass feminine body.

Society prevented me from using violence to
defend myself while it turned a blind eye to the
violence commited against me.

The main lessen that i have learned from all of this is to never listen to what other tell you that
you supposedly have to do and do your own thing.
>>
>>29011142
>Have massive psychological problems due to year long bullying
you poor soul! an entire year! you got off pretty light if you ask me...
>be me
>born 6th
>but be 3rd because 3 kids died
>even got named after the last one
>everyone in the family hates me for it
>they're fucked up in every other way too
>constant abuse, bullying and fighting in "family" (mostly against me)
>get to primary school
>abused almost every day by other kids, even by some not part of my class
>teachers constantly ridicule me for every shit (including the abuse)
>finally leave that shit after 8 years
>be 14 and in grammar school
>still ridiculed by some but not everyone and no abuse
>some teachers are still assholes
>especially the feminazi
>become completely shut in during the years
>finally leave the shithole behind
>uni
>finally have a better time
>I already hate the upcoming summer vacation because I must go home
>even attempt suicide
>no one cared even a little bit
>finally return to uni
>next summer lying about having a job so I don't have to go home
>actually get a job
>since then I almost never go home and no plan of changing that
>fwd today, I'm 25
>fail uni
>afraid to lose job because of it
>I'd rather be homeless or anhero than go back
>>
>>29011825
>The main lessen that i have learned from all of this is to never listen to what other tell you that
you supposedly have to do and do your own thing.

I noticed all normies tend to tell things about changing yourself and improving at certain things. The weirdest part is that 30% of those people get envious and negative towards you.

Maybe they're all right, we're just a bunch of faggots and our only path to a good life is changing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.