[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey anon... I don't know how to tell you this but...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 600x399
>hey anon... I don't know how to tell you this but... I have a crush you. Wil you go out with me?

wat do?
>>
*burp loudly*

>so where are you taking me?
>>
noi wont go anywhere with you roastie
>>
Stop wearing eyeliner to cover up your lack of eyelashes and then I might consider it.
>>
Why the fuck are we in this expensive as shit coffee shot?? Do you think I shit money darling??
>>
>>29010644
Wake up.

originalino
>>
>>29010644
Sorry I don't like roasties. Sorry I am holding out for a virgin like myself so we can lose them together on our wedding night.
>>
>>29010644
Yeah OK

These fantasy threads are weird and played out.
>>
>>29011112
OP here. Don't talk shit about me or my thread
>>
>>29010644
Die you fucking slut
>>
better not be anywhere like mcdonalds or some shit like that
red robin for me buddy :)
>>
File: 1377442725385.png (47 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1377442725385.png
47 KB, 645x773
>>29010644
Tell her no one could ever love me.
Leave.
Worked the last time.
>>
>>29010644
I'd smile at her without being able to help it and say, "Of course silly. We're gonna have a lot of fun together".
Then, depending on our history I would hold my hands palm up on the table for her to out them in mine and maybe recommend we go back to my place
>>
>>29010748
If she likes you, she probably likes that. sluts be kinky, pal.
>>
I would NEVER go out with a horse-faced slut like you.

Now get out of my sight, roasty.
>>
>>29010644
I'd assume she was joking and was trying to get her roastie friends to laugh at me.
>>
S-stop making fun of me you roastie whore!! :'(
>>
Congratulations, so cringeworthy we got posted to r/4chan.

https://www.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/4ma0us/robots_get_asked_out_on_a_date/
>>
I don't know you but sure why not
>>
>>29010644
I'm sorry but you must be mistaken
>>
>>29010644

My brain would be like: "ITS A SCAM SHE JUST WANT TO MAKE FUN OF YOU RUN AWAY"
>>
"How will I go out with you after you've crushed me, you fucking twat? :^("
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.