[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you didn't have friends strive to save you from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1447032348448.jpg (23 KB, 428x271) Image search: [Google]
1447032348448.jpg
23 KB, 428x271
>tfw you didn't have friends strive to save you from your tormented path
>tfw you are full of more anger and hatred than ever
>tfw you didn't have the opportunity to heal and settle down like sasuke did
>>
File: 1459319012459.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459319012459.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
just tell me the school and the date so I can stay at home like I always do
>>
>>29010511
too bad you don't exist in a world where your rage can be useful to others
>>
Officer Miller, we got a four three. Standard procedure?
>>
>>29010988
>tfw you will never be a bezerker fueled by the rage of normals in a tribal clan raiding and pillaging at will
>>
Oh boy!

another school shooting desu
>>
File: 217423-darker-than-black.jpg (36 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
217423-darker-than-black.jpg
36 KB, 1024x576
>>29010511
>someone is using my picture

Ayylmao

May it never die.
>>
File: sharingan3.jpg (53 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
sharingan3.jpg
53 KB, 550x535
>tfw when you grew up to be a twisted fucking cycle path
>tfw you can predict your mom's moves before she does them
>>
File: smiles.png (78 KB, 308x320) Image search: [Google]
smiles.png
78 KB, 308x320
>>29010988
overpopulation is a problem
culling the herd is useful
>>
File: Sasori_Family_Hug.png (852 KB, 1912x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sasori_Family_Hug.png
852 KB, 1912x1080
sasuke is the ultimate chad. chad can get away with anything.
he tried to kill all his friends and still they go after him sucking on his balls begging him to come back.
naruto is chad in command, second to alpha chad. He doesnt have insta praise like chad but manages to make anyone admire him for how much he BELIEVES IT.
you're not sasuke. Idk which character is closer to a robot in the show. everyone there has friends. I think kabuto could be one but idk.
Sasori would be a good pick
>>
>>29011478
Probably one of the generic background guys who wear masks and get slaughtered effortlessly.

All of the named characters were born with rare super special abilities from their elite clans.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.