[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >handholdless, kissless virgin >rewatch her videos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 387x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 387x476
>be me
>handholdless, kissless virgin
>rewatch her videos for hours each day, only thing that makes me remotely happy

She's practically married to an ultra autist...why couldn't it have been me?
>>
>>29010451
>why couldn't it have been me
Because he's an alpha autist.
>>
Stop watching her videos dumbass. Stop being a failed normie and embrace the void. Just accept the loneliness.
>>
>>29010485

It hurts me to think of his massive bulk clumsily caressing her perfect body.

Maybe it's for the best though...at least he has money
>>
>>29010451
who the hell is she?
>>
>>29010885
this is dunkey's wife, I think her name is leah or something

listen to her voice
>>
>>29011040
>listen to her voice
>no link
k m8
>>
>>29011099

https://youtu.be/hhgMEwQbHjg
>>
>>29011131
imagine the sounds when that fatass fucks her
>>
>>29010451
>>29010451
how much money do you think she makes from her yt account?

obviously dunkey don't necessarily need her to make money... but do you think she could potentially be independent?
>>
>>29011182
imagine the smell of his fat ass sweating all over her
>>
>>29011131
god damn it, this is the kind of voice I always hated (same with that evalion chick and a bunch of roasties I know IRL)

the first few seconds also triggered my motion sickness...
>>29011182
kek
>>
>>29011182

Breaks my heart but since he's so large his penis probably doesn't penetrate her very deeply at all
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.