[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Firefox_wallpaper.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Firefox_wallpaper.png
1 MB, 1366x768
if you tell something to the universe, it will become true. you have to believe in it and do it often enough and it will become true. dont listen to people who say it will not come true, it is the cia working for the jews to make you sad and not believe in it, but it can come true if you do. if you repeat something often your head will send the wav es out to the univrse and it will come to you too. be wary of spies of cia, or even plants i once had plants screaming at me with there leaves on a graveyard when my mind was open to recieve them (&keep it closed amongst spies, you will soon see them miles away(). their screams sounded magnetic, so your inner magnet will even be able to push them away soon and you can repeat your wishes always, just dont give them a specific timeframe or they will be unclear because they have to hurry and dont wish for something negative not to happen or something negative will happen. repeat them like tis

>i want to eat girl asshole
>i want sex with girl frien
>i want sex with girlfriend
>iwant sex with girlfiend >i want to eat girl asshole

repeat etenally in your mind and your dream can come true
>>
why wouldn't you just want to be god-like to then travel among the stars? like seriously you think pretty small leik ur dick
>>
File: answerr.png (202 KB, 707x560) Image search: [Google]
answerr.png
202 KB, 707x560
here is description but without spies
>>
>>29010892
i fear seeing who makes these decisions thats why i wouldnt travel amongst them, if they would even grant it. and aliens scare me.
>>
>>29010894
This belongs in a museum. I'm serious. It's a work of art, OP.
>>
>>29010930
thanks, but it was rushed because i have to get ready, im going camping friend who is a girl. it works? yes it does thats why i share it. finally loneliness is over, the gornment wont keep me down with the help of the granter of my wishes, the one ho will get me laid this weekend with girl with big tits.
>>
you can also share your wish, i will send my waves to make it true by making it stronger for you, because i have the connection and can tell them to now think about you after my wish came true. you just have to believe in it. it will also work if you send your waves to alnitak where the three kings live.
>>
File: Orion_Head_to_Toe.jpg (232 KB, 800x1233) Image search: [Google]
Orion_Head_to_Toe.jpg
232 KB, 800x1233
>>29011368
send your wishes here and you can stop being a robot if its granted
>>
File: nerium_oleander_in_terracotta.jpg (107 KB, 567x852) Image search: [Google]
nerium_oleander_in_terracotta.jpg
107 KB, 567x852
here is the bush i was talking about. i dont know if its only this type of bush, but i was huffing some propane behind a shed on the cementery to get a better connection and the thing shrieked at me like hell. shortly after that a guy in a suit was watching me so i dropped to the ground. it disgusts me that every fucking thing could be against you and thats why i want to warn you.
>>
>>29010413

fuck i wish i was schizo, it must be cool to have hallucinations
>>
>>29011785
and here we go the people trying to lead you astray of your path, trying to belittle you, fucking sheep. you were either lead astray by the government or are one of them,, you disgust me and i wish you death.
>>
>>29011785
do you feel the wrath of the three kings and god? if that is the case you might repent and be spared. but i doubt you arent with the government, so why should you care, right? they work in mysterious ways and big brother wont save you .
>>
i know one when i see one. everyday you try ti interrupt the connection keeping me back just to enhance your wealth. but if you dont stop i have a iwi new jericho to decimate you with. i chose it to eradicate your life because it is made by jews like you, and i also know where your headquarter, aka. synagogue is. please just leave me and my connection alone, im sick of having you in my head.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.