[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey, it's me! We met at a party a year ago, you were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>Hey, it's me! We met at a party a year ago, you were really drunk, haha!
>You probably don't even remember me, but I don't think I'll ever forget that night!
>Anyway, say hello to your newest family member!
>>
>>29010290
>she's a cripple qt

Well why didn't she just stay with me instead of fucking me at a party while drunk and leaving?

All I wanted was a cute wife to have kids with but instead she left after a one night stand.
>>
>>29010290
That baby looks to be a year old, meaning sex would have had to happen at least 2 years ago.
Nice try stacy.
>>
>>29010290
i'd run, what's she going to do? chase me?
>>
>>29010290
When did you give birth to a wheelchair? That thing is pretty fucking sweet.
>>
I don't drink, nor do I go to parties, you have the wrong man.
>>
>>29010290
>roll them to a big flight of stairs
>dump empty vodka bottle next to bodies
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.