[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leave school 3 years ago >spend 3 years thinking of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: tips.gif (1018 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
tips.gif
1018 KB, 499x374
>leave school 3 years ago
>spend 3 years thinking of the people i went to school with on a daily or at least a weekly basis
>become more attractive and improve my personality since leaving school
>see people i used to go to school with from time to time since i started going out the house more
>none of them acknowledge me or notice me, not one has messaged me or has attempted to make any sort of contact with me since i left school despite my attempts at contacting them

it's nice to know that i'm extremely irrelevant to the people i spent years going to school with every day in a way because now i know they aren't expecting anything of me because they don't remember that i exist
>>
Welcome to life, retard.
>>
>>29010124
this is a stretch op but do you have the source of the cartoon in your .gif?
>>
>>29010207
the moomin cartoon

>>29010205
why are you so hostile?
>>
File: 100.gif (646 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
646 KB, 245x184
>>29010207

Moonin, senpai. Snufkin is what all robots should aspire to be.
>>
>>29010488
yea i knew there was something to that guy. cartoon looks /comfy/ ill have to check it out
>>
Same here.

I used to love and adore most of my class and I used to think I didn't deserve anyone to hang out with me. I still look at their pictures on Facebook and wish they'd hang out with me.

3 years later I changed for better, I fixed a few big problems I had (acne, behavior, long hair and hygiene). And when I stood and looked everyone had just blasted past me, like they were years ahead of me.

It was crushing that it felt I was just days away from highschool and others are in long term relationships, making money and living on their own and all I ever did was to try to be in the group that had only ever existed in my mind.
>>
>>29010510
moomin is the epitome if comfy imo
>>
>>29010924
Is there a "canon" series and/or series that should be avoided?
>>
File: honoka7.jpg (688 KB, 1274x3288) Image search: [Google]
honoka7.jpg
688 KB, 1274x3288
I didn't even know the names of like 70% of my classmates in high school, who gives a shit about those faggots?
>>
>>29010124
>>none of them acknowledge me or notice me, not one has messaged me or has attempted to make any sort of contact with me since i left school despite my attempts at contacting them

Same. Didn't go to prom, maybe that has something to do with it. I've ended up being a shut in for a little while though I'm trying to get over that. I don't think I've spoken in person to anyone from school since I left.
>>
File: Buka.jpg (13 KB, 365x273) Image search: [Google]
Buka.jpg
13 KB, 365x273
>>29010124
Orginale trigger warning
>>
>Nobody wrote in my yearbook
>I didn't write in anyone's yearbook
>Get facebook one day, look around
>Half the girls are pregnant/have kids
>Half the guys are uneducated and unemployed
>I'm done with my bachelor degree and have found employment
I'm ok with this.
>>
>>29011619
>I have followed the social norm of becoming a wageslave after missing out on everything
>I will never be seen as normal in my life
>I only have consumeristic indulgences left in my life
How are you OK with that?
>>
>>29011434
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4908920/The_Moomins_%5BFixed%5D

love them
>>
>>29011696
How would one be OK with anything else? Not him but stuff > people, there has never been anyone who has made me as happy as my 144hz monitor.
>>
>>29011770
Nothing has ever made me happy.

Glad you enjoy your toy thing.
>>
>>29011765
>2016
>using Pirate Bay
You are a fucking retard newfriend
>>
>>29010124
Most people hated school, even popular people just want to move the fuck on and forget it, not relive it.
>>
>>29010124
Tut fieper, schweine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJx9fugmkQQ
>>
>>29010124

Consider yourself lucky, at least you've improved while they've stagnated, whenever I hear about what people from secondary are doing they are always hanging out with the same people and doing the same old immature shit they were doing as teenagers.
>>
File: 493049304930.png (369 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
493049304930.png
369 KB, 500x518
>>29010488
Hello fellow moonmins poster. Are you /comfy/ today?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.