[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I snapped today. I just can't fucking take it anymore. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1462324302357.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1462324302357.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
I snapped today.
I just can't fucking take it anymore. Why do people always treat me like shit despite how kind I am to them. Sometimes I contemplate whether or not I should say something g rude back but I just fucking cant. I'd rather not destroy a relationship. I can't seem to ever be mean to someone else, yet they have no fucking issues with being rude to me. People literally use me as a fucking vessel for self-reassurance and feeling better about themselves. I can't even put I to perspective how nice I am to people yet I'm constantly teased and ridiculed despite never doing anything wrong. Why do people keep making me their target. I'm not even some ugly fat fuck. Although I am pretty introverted as a result of all this.

Lately I've just wanted to fucking give up on friends and making connections.
>>
>>29010021
People have learned that they can get away with it when they pester you. Teach them that they're wrong.
>>
People will respect you more if you are an asshole to them sometimes. Shows you aren't just faking it all the time. Women will even like you if you hold your values true to yourself even if they are unpopular
>>
>angry, insult and self pity filled rant
You don't sound very kind. Maybe people treat you badly because you are a bad person.
>>
By being kind you send out beta faggot waves which cause chad to put you in the gym locker.

Time to lift brah
>>
>>29010068
I realized this too, but I do t want to start a fight and ruin my connection with them. If they pester me and I pester back, what kind of fucking relationship is that?
>>
>>29010068
this, don't let them walk all over you.
>>
>>29010115
>what is venting
Sounds to me like you're an actual retard.
>>
>>29010115
I've just had enough today. I just wanted to let it all out.
>>
>>29010151
>you're an actual retard
And you must be another nice guy
>>
>>29010105

This. Although you should describe what happened. People here seem to take everything the wrong way.
>>
Normies are selfish, inconsiderate, unempathetic, cunts who are oblivious to the life of anyone who isn't them. If you ever call them out on this, they'll refuse to admit any wrongdoing and just play the perpetual victim. They treat us like shit then demonize us if we fight back and mock us if we take it. They can't accept that some people just get dealt a shitty hand in life so they blame us for things we can't control. I'm just tired of them at this point. They laughed at me until I began to hate myself and now they're laughing at me for hating myself and "wallowing in self-pity."
>>
>>29010021
>being nice
fuck that. fuck. that. be an asshole. pretend real life is 4chan. unless you're an edgy retard, the reason you're an asshole on 4chan is because you're speaking your mind. do the same in real life. having no friends is better than having friends you don't enjoy being with. Be an asshole to everyone. Give no fucks. Say whatever you want, do whatever you want. You might not gain friends, but you'll be at peace with yourself. Realize this sooner, because this is the way for robots. Alpha as fuck, without actually being alpha. This is why old men are assholes, because they eventually learn to not give a fuck.
>>
>>29010021
I've always wondered this too OP.

I'm pretty introverted but by no means a pussy. Most people are extroverted and they get angry when you don't play along in the social games.

If I had to theorize I would say that its because you aren't readily projecting the kind of person you are; thus people can't readily ascertain whether they are above or below you in the pecking order.

Normies see willigness to engage in social interaction as a willingness to engage in a confrontation (if you can't even speak to someobody are you willing to fight them)?

If you bend to other people's whims or their asshole demeanor then they realize that they can use you for some kind of utility.

You have to learn how to push back subtly. Invade their space, touch them on the shoulder, interrupt them. Only do it if they test you though

Develop a 'wish a nigga would' mentality. Start wishing people would disrespect you so you have an excuse to fuck with them beat their ass etc.

If your naturally an introvert, my suggestion is rapidly impos
>>
>>29010021

how old are you? ive youre hanging out with non-adults i can understand yes.
>>
File: 1464817856138.png (276 KB, 586x634) Image search: [Google]
1464817856138.png
276 KB, 586x634
>>29010435
It's so sad but true. I wish the red pill were around longer, we must use this information in the beta uprising, in order to create a just world where we are all nice to each other
>>
>>29010135
>what kind of fucking relationship is that?
not one-sided as far as the abusiveness goes

also, you're prolly a landwhale kek
>>
I used to be like you.

When I was 10 years old everybody called me a girl because I had really long hair.

It was really good haird but I cut it because I felt bad because people were always making fun of me. Years later people still made fun of me for that shit.

In order to avoid that shit I developed a really insensitive, sarcastic and bitter personality in which no matter the situation or who I am with, I am always an asshole.

If I have to shout out hateful and hurtful coments to others I'll just do it without giving a fuck, I mean, nobody gave a fuck when it came to making fun of me right?

tl;dr

Be a fucking asshole, be a hateful person, show the world just how fucked up it was to you and how much worst can you be and people will respect you... or atleat avoid saying shit
>>
>>29010021
>Women will even like you if you hold your values true to yourself even if they are unpopular
Yeah if you are Chad. If you're an omega with /pol/ tier beliefs they will avoid you like the plague, if you're Chad with those same beliefs they'll want your cock. Frick off.
>>
>>29011360
that would be a boring ass world
>>
>>29010021
Question their intent when they are being rude to you or whatever, don't be agressive or overly confrontational or it will be awkward. make light of their intentions more like as a joke, and know that you'd probably do the same in their place.

If you set the standard for yourself whithout letting them have a word by making an argument of it, they'll just have to deal with it

easier said than done but i think it's worth thinking about
>>
>>29010135
>If they pester me and I pester back, what kind of fucking relationship is that?

A normal one?

Have you never seen genuine friends interact with each other? It's almost constant insults.
>>
>>29012002
>Have you never seen genuine friends interact with each other? It's almost constant insults.
this, I've had some genuine friends before and we basically insult each other all the time
>>
>>29010374
>>29011565
these (original)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.