[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>okay class, today we have a lab, and i'm going to let
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: me.jpg (28 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
28 KB, 450x320
>okay class, today we have a lab, and i'm going to let you pick your own partners!
>>
Good. Pick someone productive and get an A while everyone socializes and inevitable does worse
>>
>>29009656
but what if i don't know anyone
>>
File: kuri4.jpg (105 KB, 808x988) Image search: [Google]
kuri4.jpg
105 KB, 808x988
>>29009656
>smart kid already has a partner
>implying someone would even be your partner
you're no robot if you someone wanted to be your partner
>>
>>29009702
you're no robot if someone wanted to be your partner*
>>
File: haha.jpg (72 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
72 KB, 530x800
>okay, raise your hand if you don't have a partner
>>
>>29009702
>>29009689

You need to explain the degree to which you a hyper loser who can't even productively obtain good grades.
>>
>>29009612

>tfw I'm the smart kid in class
>tfw everyone wants to be my partner but I complain to the teacher and say that I'll inevitably end up doing all the work for both of us anyways
>tfw teacher lets me do my assignment solo and I get better grades than the paired up teams
>>
>>29010289
This.
10/10 elite A team normies btfo
>>
File: pepe.jpg (21 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
21 KB, 399x400
I hated partner/group work so much
>tfw sometimes had a "friend" that would have done this kind of task with me but whenever people they like more were there I was left behind
or
>no one there I'd ever talk to and people pair up with their best friends anyway. To worsen the whole situation there is an odd number of people, so the teacher or me had to ask "if I may join a group" that didn't want me
>>
File: 1355519951064.gif (704 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1355519951064.gif
704 KB, 200x200
>>29009745
>Oh Anon, again?
>It's alright, you can pair with me!
>>
>>29010402
>three friends in class
>the other two partner up, leaving you out
>you're the third wheel
>always
>>
>>29010621
Third wheel legend David cross.jpg
>>
>five of us are good friends in English
>always end up alone when we have to pair up in twos

:^(
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.