[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
about to meet up with a qt from okc I feel like I'm about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: drf6m0.jpg (34 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
drf6m0.jpg
34 KB, 512x384
about to meet up with a qt from okc I feel like I'm about to vomit and my stomach is going to explode help
>>
What are you two doing?

Also, just be yourself, anon :^)
>>
>>29009554
No idea..."hanging out", I'm new to the area so she wants to show me around...

also dont give me that "be yourself" bs meme Anon, we're all better than that
>>
I feel literal fear and dread what the actual fuck
I feel like im gunna die
>>
>>29009586
That's cool. Is she driving you around or something? Should be pretty easy. Driving around and talking about stuff is way easier than sitting in a coffee shop or something.
>>
>>29009661
I'm not sure, we live three miles apart and she just got home from a trip abroad with her family so I don't think she's gunna want to sit in a car
>>
Is that fucking image used in an ironic manner?
>>
>>29009690
yes
I'm not even a little excited im just on the brink of a panic attack
>>
>>29009496
"hey anon my car needs a quick jump, it's been too long. give me an extra 10 minutes?"

oh boy
>what if shes not coming
>>
>>29009986
She's probably coming. Just relax, anon. Clearly she likes your looks and personality enough to want to hang out with you.
>>
>>29010064
thanks senpai

originaruuuuu aksjhd
>>
>>29009986
10 minutes is enough for two rounds if Chad is extra fast
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.