[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get with chubby/fat/plump gf in real life? >fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: unknown2.jpg (521 KB, 1280x1402) Image search: [Google]
unknown2.jpg
521 KB, 1280x1402
How do you get with chubby/fat/plump gf in real life?

>fat women with low self esteem think you're creepy for being attracted to them
>fat women with high self esteem only want Chad and Tyrone
>>
do you actually want to care about her or do you just want to use her for sex?

because like, two totally different things p much
>>
>>29008652
Learn to fucking cook. Fat chicks love food.
>>
>>29008652
good question... only anorexic sluts are attracted to me while fat girls won't even look at me...
>>
>>29008652
Come to the midwest. Literally 75% of girls are overweight here
>>
>>29008689
butt why knot both?
>>
>>29008900
Theres a huge difference between tomato mode and THICC
>>
>>29009073
OP's picture is an obese female so.......
>>
>>29008652
>fat girl liked me
>i was awkward, used stupid memes in conversation, and didn't give much attention because i like skinny flat-chested girls
>she asks me out before she moves to another country
>i say no

it's not that hard, fat girls will like any boy at this point. they can't get with chad so they'll lower their standards
>>
File: no evidence.png (232 KB, 538x943) Image search: [Google]
no evidence.png
232 KB, 538x943
You don't: even they want nothing but Chads.
>>
File: ch3.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
ch3.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Thats a fat fuck OP. This is about as thick as i'll go.
>>
File: 1456274564561.png (131 KB, 704x875) Image search: [Google]
1456274564561.png
131 KB, 704x875
Are you fit, athletic, and muscular, OP? If not, you have no chance in hell. You have better odds getting with a Stacy.
>>
File: Hannibal.jpg (505 KB, 695x765) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal.jpg
505 KB, 695x765
>>29008691
Honestly just do this in general. Cooking helped save my life. Gave me something productive to do and kept me from eating garbage 24/7.

Plus, even if you're a weirdo when you can cook well people will hang out with you.
>>
>>29009309
everyone loves chef

plus, if you can cook and work in the service industry, chef always gets laid
>>
>>29009345
Absolutely true! it's a hard job but damn. All my chef buddies don't have a problem pulling that's for fucking sure.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.