[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oneitis feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: rage feel.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
rage feel.png
440 KB, 633x758
>tfw had a crush on a girl since the 6th grade
>at one point be friends
>changes high schools sophomore year
>randomly see her facebook page
>she (20) is dating a 34 year old with neck tattoos, two kids, and works at a vape shop for minimum wage
>she finds this man more attractive than me
anyone else have similar feels?
>>
>>29008604
>34
He's older and likely financially stable. Not rich obviously but he probably has his life expenses organized and planned by that age. It's masculine to have your shit locked down, how is that a surprise?
>tattoos
It's news to you that sluts find bad boys to be oh so irresistible? He probably has a story or six for each one, which also makes him seem like a more "lived" person. Chad tells her about how he got drunk with his buddy in cabo and woke up with two Mexican girls drawing palm trees on their elbows with their friends shitty tattoo gun and now they have matching stories or whatever. Sluts find that more interesting than your latest skyrim mod or woe-is-me bullshit
>two kids
Common knowledge that cucking is a double standard. If the guy has kids and is still hot, it just means he's alpha, he's been desired by and is desirable to women, he has paternal instincts, and her sense of hypergamy is all satiated.
>works at vape shop
So he brings home free fucking drugs from and with all his tatted hit bad boy friends and they all hang out and get into worldly shennanigans every weekend, and he doesn't ever come home from work stressed. He has time for her and the kids and his friends and all that fucking shit, living the non corporate dream.

Get it yet?
>>
>>29008924
Oh yea and all of this is out the window if someone AS HOT or better-off financially comes along. She'll keep reading up because women don't have to fucking DO anything. What do you offer her for free? Is it as good as what Chad offers her for free?

That's all that matters to a slut anon..
>>
>>29008924
>minimum wage job
>financially stable
I earn more than him as an apprentice electrician
>>
>>29009761

But electrician isn't an attractive job to women. You're missing the point.
>>
>>29009864
I agree with all of your other points, I'm just salty.
>>
>>29009909

Not the other anon you were talking to earlier. Just thought I'd chime in.
>>
>>29008604
>Loving a roastie piece of shit that much
>>
>>29008604
OP you gotta realize that women don't give a shit about anything but superior genetics/aesthetics, being fucked aggressively, and a dudes ability to garner them attention.

I work at target and my gf works a 30k/yr secretary job. I completely live off of her aside from splitting the cost of groceries and doing chores once in awhile.

If she ever starts to bitch or i see a fight coming i just fuck her into submission and all goes along smoothly. The position is untenable but i have nowhere else to go so yep.

Attractive, desirable women don't give a shit about your boring job and provider qualities. They will once their looks have deteriorated, but it will be a relationship based off resignation and resentment
>>
>>29008604
are you so sure that those kids aren't hers too?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.