[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /trade school - skilled trades/ here? I'm starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: annie smile.gif (1 MB, 245x243) Image search: [Google]
annie smile.gif
1 MB, 245x243
who /trade school - skilled trades/ here?

I'm starting trade school next year
>>
Hvac tech, electrician, plumber checking in.
>>
>>29008602
Why does she look like such a crackhead now?
>>
File: njQTvgn.jpg (185 KB, 1000x1280) Image search: [Google]
njQTvgn.jpg
185 KB, 1000x1280
>>29008718
she likes to experiment

xgfm,l;zxcvf,l;zxgf
>>
>>29008602
Currently training to be a helicopter pilot
>>
>>29008681
how much experience do you have?

how long's your schooling?
>>
>>29008718
heroin and coke
>>
File: not feist.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
not feist.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>29008741
cool, mane. That's exactly why I decided to do trade school instead of uni.

to pay for pilot school.

how's it going so far?
>>
File: 20150828_100823.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20150828_100823.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
forestry technician here.

what up?
>>
>>29008822
have you ever seen spooky things when out innawoods?
>>
>>29008718
Because, by and large, that's how women age. They look fine up to a certain age and then suddenly it's like, "shit, did they get cancer or something?" Thankfully there are always younger girls to focus on once the current crop start looking past their prime.
>>
File: stupid fucking bitch1.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
stupid fucking bitch1.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>29008862
why does /r9k/ hate women so much?

sdcxcv
>>
>>29008791
Its pretty cool, especially considering where i am. Currently training in a rural area with students from all over the world, everyone's really tight knit because it's so isolated. I'd definitely recommend going to a school that accepts F1 visas. Its a good experience plus you don't have to compete as much for CFI slots cause alot of foreigners train and just go home. Downside though it's that you'll be training people with poor English, language barriers can be a bitch, but you'll make connections all over the world. Its really satisfying to be able to actually work towards my dream. I didn't really feel like my life started until I began my training. And good on ya for doing the trade thing to earn money, alot of guys here did that. Myself, I'm doing a loan but due to a loophole I'm not going to have to pay it back. Got any experience yet or nah?
>>
File: challenger.jpg (49 KB, 600x774) Image search: [Google]
challenger.jpg
49 KB, 600x774
>>29008856
nah, broke my foot once though, strange feeling knowing the only thing holding your foot together is the boot not the bone

thankfully havnt had a chainsaw accident ... yet, all those oldtimers with the kickback notches on the shade of the helmet really makes you be careful

also, Husqvarna > Stihl
>>
>>29008762
>hvac
One year in school
About 20 years experience
>electric
6 month actual school but 4yrs total in military.
On and off for ten years
>plumbing
Took some classes but mostly otjt
7 years
>>
>>29008910
Because we have bad experiences with them, plus we get sick of the stupid shit they pull
>>
>>29008977
nah. I'm OP.

I've taken a 6 month pipefitting course offered by my high school. starting trade school after summer.
>>
>>29008910
Because women are trash, desu. They have a small window when they are in their prime and they mistakenly think that it'll last forever. I love seeing a once pretty girl who has aged poorly, literally nothing makes me happier.
>>
>>29009054
Ah okay. Don't feel bad if the first time you fly you get overwhelmed and feel like you went in over your head, or maybe think its not for you, happens to 99% of people. Are you planning on flying planes or helis?
>>
>>29009159
I like the idea of flying smaller fixed wings considering I live in BC. I also like the idea of helicopters, but I haven;t delved into it much.
>>
>>29009316
Well fyi helicopter training costs like 3x as much and you'll never earn as much. Fun stuff though.
>>
I don't like manual labour, so no thanks.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.