[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally did it, I finally got a girl to marry me. Here we are,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: me and my princess.jpg (71 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
me and my princess.jpg
71 KB, 640x960
I finally did it, I finally got a girl to marry me.
Here we are, I was a lonely loser like the rest of you, but I FINALLY DID IT!!!!
>>
Joke's on you. They have a chance at being happy together, you on the other hand are going to go on being bitter and alone and being judgmental so you can feel a short-lived hollow sense of superiority that is the most positive emotion you're capable of experiencing.
>>
>died hair
>thicc
you made a mistake desu
>>
>>29008336
Congrats, hopefully you have lasting happiness :)
>>
I am happy for you anon. Aside from the blue haor she is kinda cute :)
>>
>>29008402
>implying she's happy
>implying he isn't just jaded and desperate
>>
>>29008336

Hahaha! The betas win in the end! Chad may have gotten her in her sexual prime, but I get her loyalty and affection!

Suck it chad. We win. You lose
>>
File: 1464872950933.jpg (50 KB, 433x469) Image search: [Google]
1464872950933.jpg
50 KB, 433x469
I finally did it anons!
>Is in his late 30's or early 40's
>Sex life ends after 3 years of marriage
>Wife nags you all the time and makes you waste money
>Consider divorce but that would be too much work so you just put up with sexless shitty marriage until you die
>>
>>29008779
What's sex like? I really wanna know!
OP is a living god.
>>
>>29008402
Don't you love when reddit sometimes gather the balls to post? I mean their posts are usually shit but props to you to stand up and try to slap some sense into us.
Here, have a vote up.
>>
Ms and Mr potato finally got toghether. Yay.
>>
>>29008336
I'm actually happy for them
>>
File: trig.jpg (22 KB, 566x378) Image search: [Google]
trig.jpg
22 KB, 566x378
>marring a tumblrina
you fucked up she looks like a mutt
>>
>>29008897
I've literally never made a post on reddit. Or tumblr. I'd say proud robot since 2008 but that's not actually true. Ashamed robot since 2008? Whatever.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.