[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: haha.jpg (72 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
72 KB, 530x800
>have a gf for the first time, with her for three months
>things go really well, we see each other everyday and we never fought
>i decide to do a little drinking
>i get drunk
>i saw i want to kill her and fuck her dead body and eat her
>she freaks out
>i try to explain that it's just a fetish
>she leaves me
fuck my life. i had it all. i am never drinking again.
>>
This is why I keep coming back to /r9k/
>>
Fucking autist fag
>>
>>29009033
>fetishes are autistic
m8 everyone has them
>>
File: 1371752091366.jpg (142 KB, 503x581) Image search: [Google]
1371752091366.jpg
142 KB, 503x581
>>29008224
>tfw serial killers are just autists with a necro fetish
>>
>>29009062
No, but telling your GF you want to murder her and fuck her rodden corpse is. Non Autists know what is socially acceptable and what not. Presenting youself as the next hannibal or dexter isn't ...
>>
>>29008224
i don't get it OP, you actually expected her to be "down with it" or what? Ofcourse she left you. WTF
>>
>>29009116
i was drunk af, and i was just tossing the idea around, i never said she should let me do it.
>>
>>29009155
>tossing the idea around
do you know this means that you have been actually CONSIDERING it
>>
>>29009186
of course i would never do that, i was just kind of letting her know. It's bullshit. I thought couples were supposed to be 100% honest with each other.
>>
>>29009217
you gotta blame it on something, tell her you just been on gurochan too much and you'll clean yourself up
>>
>>29009217
but that usually implies they don't actually subconsciously feel like murdering and cannibalizing them
>>
>>29009155
>i was drunk af, and i was just tossing the idea around

If you had admitted it to her whilst sober, by explaining that it was very much a fantasy (maybe by building up from ideas of sexual sadism) it may well have worked, but the fact that you told her while drunk makes it seem much more like it is a genuine desire that you accidentally let slip due to being inebriated.

Out of curiosity, what did you expect her to say?
>>
>>29009259
i thought she would be like
>haha anon that is so weird haha
>>
>>29009217
>I thought couples were supposed to be 100% honest with each other.

"ey bby I feel like we're getting serious now so I just thought I should let you know I want to kill you and fuck your corpse"
>>
File: 1457804282629.jpg (35 KB, 618x460) Image search: [Google]
1457804282629.jpg
35 KB, 618x460
>>29009295

literally kill yourself you degenerate cannibal murderer
>>
>>29009295

anime is "weird haha".
playing video games is "weird haha".

Necrophilia is a lot more than just "weird haha".
>>
>>29008224
How long were you guys together OP? Some girls you have to ease into stuff like that. With my gf I started with some light scratching, spanking, dirty talk (calling he a slut, stupid whore, etc). Few months later she gets off on me choking her to the point of her almost passing out while telling her I want to watch the life fade from her eyes

The first time we had sex I wasn't like "lol is it k if I pretend to kill you?"
>>
>>29010397
>How long were you guys together OP?
Oh you already answered that. My point remains, 3 months is too soon to lay that on a person
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.