[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up in the morning >Look at the mirror >"Wow,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1455354347796.png (40 KB, 393x400) Image search: [Google]
1455354347796.png
40 KB, 393x400
>Wake up in the morning
>Look at the mirror
>"Wow, you look like fucking shit anon. No one will ever like you like that."
>Get on the train
>"Everyone thinks you're a retard, dipshit. Look around."
>At work
>"You work slower than fucking slowpoke. Everyone here is a hundred times better than you."
>At lunch
>"Stop eating, fatass. You want your heart attack now or later?"
>At home
>"Aren't you going out today, you fucking shut-in loner?. Get a damn grip."
>Considering suicide
>"Now you're thinking straight, good for you."
>>
Hey, don't be so hard on yourself.
>>
You might want to see a doctor or something dude.

This is far from healthy...borderline psychotic if anything.
>>
>>29007962

& yet, in real reality, you're probably bretty alright anon.
>>
Yes thank you, if I don't remind myself about how terrible I am compared to other people, and just in general, too, I'll start feeling better. In general and also about myself. Then I might lose motivation to improve myself. I might forget to remind myself to stand up straight and not to smile at people (they might think I'm a weirdo). I might decide it's alright to not work out that day, after all I'm starting to look alright. No, I can't let that happen. Confidence is for the successful people, not me, not yet.
>>
doesnt this post make you feel ridiculous? by making this post, youre implying those thoughts in your head arent true and youre just looking for people to tell you you're alright. you're just looking for pity.
>>
File: thats like ur opinion mæn.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
thats like ur opinion mæn.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
Our projections are our worst critics.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.