[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Join a new work place >The boss, who's my friend,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1328550564498.gif (2 MB, 246x222) Image search: [Google]
1328550564498.gif
2 MB, 246x222
>Join a new work place
>The boss, who's my friend, invites me to a happy hour that takes place every thursday
>I go there
>Fucking socially awkward spaghetti as fuck
>Realize that the best way is to just divide and conquer
>Catch people who are alone and just introduce myself and start asking them about themselves
>Manage to get a good conversation going but they all seem to lose interest eventually
>I get really drunk so it stops bothering me too much

I fucking hate this life. I joined a company that's completely full of social normies.
>>
Regardless of how shitty you think you did, you still talked to people and you're one step closer to normie-ism
>>
File: 1425527142392.png (425 KB, 486x495) Image search: [Google]
1425527142392.png
425 KB, 486x495
>>29007903

Not too sure what you're upset about, bud.

Don't hold a grudge just because some people are better at certain things than you are.
>>
>>29008048
I'm not holding a grudge, I'm just scared that the new place won't like me, and I'm disappointed in myself that even after all this effort and time, I just can't hold a person's interest.
>>
Never EVER party with your coworkers.

EVER
>>
>>29007903
i'm so scared i'll end up in one of those silicon valley type workplaces where everyone is "hanging out" all the time and people want to be my friend and hear about my hobbies and play ping pong with me
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.