[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you tell if someone is a virgin just by looking at them?If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: FamIetmNOOgAYNNX.jpg (2 MB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
FamIetmNOOgAYNNX.jpg
2 MB, 2400x2400
Can you tell if someone is a virgin just by looking at them?If so what do you look for and how obvious is it?
>>
>>29007517
>implying something magically changes the moment you get laid

No. You can't tell.
>>
>>29007517
I dont think you can unless its glaringly obvious. All ny friends think im a virgin for example but i boned some married woman through Craigslist
>>
File: DSCN0320.jpg (2 MB, 3752x2815) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0320.jpg
2 MB, 3752x2815
You don't see them, they're in their rooms playing eve online like me.

They don't go outside.
>>
>>29007517
Only if they walk, tbqhwy
>>
>>29007642

For your sake, I hope you're at least using your time well and trolling normies in there, like that guy who ran a bank and bailed.
>>
>>29007725
>normies
>people who play eve online

Pick one.
>>
File: DSCN0319.jpg (2 MB, 3687x2765) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0319.jpg
2 MB, 3687x2765
>>29007725
>>29007759

Best thing I ever stole was some chimera some Russian normie left lying around in a wormhole. I remember taking a screenshot of the fit too.
>>
>>29007547
Behaviour changes. Non virgins have more self esteem and confidence, virgins feel stressed and uneasy around girls and it shows.
>>
I can't tell, but I'm sure everyone can tell I'm a virgin. The second I enter their vicinity, they smell the air and think "virgin man".
>>
>>29008895

I get this as well I think. I can feel the eyes on me.
>>
>>29007517
FOR MEN:
You can't always tell, but some things about a person make them seem less universly "attractive" and therefore more likely to be a virgin.

Like certain things that I find unattractive (like glasses) are still attractive to some people, so it isn't based on a personal preference level- it's more of a socially established thing and I'm sure it varies from place to place.

Where I live, havig enough of the following characteristics makes someone more likely to be a virgin:
That is not to say that all virgins have these qualities, or that any one person has all of these qualities. I can give an explanation as to why these things reflect vicinity of needed.

-shy/poor at social interaction
-rude or oblivious
-pale/pasty
-acne
-poor hygiene
-unfitted clothes/poor style
-fat in a non-masculine way
-devoutly religious or athiest
-not a lot of friends
-spends a lot of time playing videogames or on the Internet or doing some other solo hobby
-poor teeth
-deformity
-arrogant/very high standards
-very smart/spends a lot of time on school or pursuing career goals
>>
>>29008895
>>29008982
Do you think perhaps you're confusing the symptom and the cause?
Like, maybe you being so on edge and assuming everyone is judging you is hampering your ability to act normal and relaxed in social situations
>>
Not necessarily virgins, but spotting beta males is very easy once you realize why women shun them.
>Posture, movements and speech are fidgety and tense as opposed to calm, flowing and comfortable
>Oblivious to disgusting hygiene and/or grooming, from bad breath to neckbeards
>Oblivious to the social mechanics surrounding them, such as group dynamic - for example, when they speak in a group, they completely break the flow of the conversation
>Uncomfortable with banter, cringes whenever someone makes a sex related joke
The easiest method by far is simply observing how women behave in their presence. Women can smell a beta before he even speaks a word.
>>
>>29007517
If you looked at me you would think I'm a virgin, but I'm not.
I'm simply a social outcast. You can be a social outcast and not be a virgin, but in a lot of cases these 2 will be the same. It's just that I decided to date a 40 year old I met online. Is this somehow supposed to make me more confident and less stressed around attractive girls that are my age? Is this somehow going to improve my social skills? No.
>>
>>29009051
why is it unattractive to be smart/study a lot?
>>
File: 4OISHaj.jpg (54 KB, 616x1024) Image search: [Google]
4OISHaj.jpg
54 KB, 616x1024
Can you tell someone's penis size just by looking at them? If so what do you look for and how obvious is it?
>>
>>29009808
>have time to be spent getting pussy
>wasting that time learning worthless shit instead
>>
>>29007517
You can't tell if someone's a virgin just because they're a virgin. You can safely assume someone's a virgin if they act in a way that would dry up any womb within a 100 ft radius though.
>>
You only can see it when the guy is self conscious about it and thinks it makes him like you guys.
It's all about the confidence.
>>
>>29009051
>-very smart/spends a lot of time on school or pursuing career goals
Most smart people use their gift as a way to exceed in social situations. The socially awkward genius is more often than not a myth.
>>
But most of it has to do with out own biases based on peoples looks. I'm in the work field with a lot of 20+ people. I don't assume any of them are virgins unless they are religious. It's just one of those things you assume most people already went through.

>>29008861
I'm a virgin and can admit this.

The only time people assumed I was a virgin was when I tell told them I never been in a relationship.

They either think I'm a player or assume I've never been with a woman.
That I never talk about banging girls. But I think that's weird. Even If I was banging a different girl every night, I don't think other guys would want to hear about it unless it was worth mentioning.
>>
>>29009838
Going to guess """""Hers""""" is about 4 inches.
>>
>>29009051
>every single point on that virgin bingo list
>mfw
Honestly I don't care about actual virginity status, but it's embarrasing when so many repulsive traits actually apply to you.
At least there are a few traits on the list that aren't bad.
>>
I'll tell you this much.

I've seen some ugly ass guys fuck ugly chicks. Not everyone virginity loss is a "proud" moment
>>
>>29010033
Only chads talk about banging girls and I want to kick them in the teeth when they do.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.