[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a worse robot trait than having no (0) friends? Absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1462333292094.jpg (94 KB, 291x273) Image search: [Google]
1462333292094.jpg
94 KB, 291x273
Is there a worse robot trait than having no (0) friends?

Absolutely no one to share experiences with, or to turn to if hurt or worried. Or to just have a nice pleasant conversation about things.

/r9k/ is the closest thing I have to a friend. You guys are my friends. I'm so pathetic.
>>
>>29007346
I can be your friend anon
add me on discord
RetroGhost#3687
>>
File: 1461652161197-v.jpg (38 KB, 574x528) Image search: [Google]
1461652161197-v.jpg
38 KB, 574x528
I've been a friendless loser for quite some time too. You get used to it.
>>
>>29007412

I don't know what discord is

I've been unsure of making friends on /r9k/ because the last few times I've tried it you turn out to just be here to laugh at losers like myself. Or you're a loser too, but you're so broken and mentally ill you end up scaring me.
>>
Why would you be hurt or worried if you have no friends? It should be relaxing
>>
>>29007516
Not really anon
Just wanted to have a comfy chat
It's ok if you don't want it

discord is a website where you can chat with other people
>>
>>29007577

okay I'll try to add you
>>
>>29007603
>>29007577

I don't know how to do add you

why am i so stupid i can't figure out anything
>>
>>29007346
I got e-mail and kik. Have skype but prefer not to use it for reasons I can explain elsewhere. I'll chat with you if you want, though I don't expect much out of other robots.
>>
It is probably worse than nogf.
When you have literally no friends or family, you do not exist. Think of it like being a medic in a world without illnesses. There is nobody to talk to, you are of no use to anyone.

If you can't/Don't share your life with anyone else, you do not exist.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.