[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll greentext my shitty condition because I need help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1464551946232.png (69 KB, 366x401) Image search: [Google]
1464551946232.png
69 KB, 366x401
I'll greentext my shitty condition because I need help.
>alone
>failing grads/school
>immensely depressed
>my mother tries her best to give me a nice life, but I know I'm a burden
>no friends
>have no energies to do anything productive
>I don't even know what productive means anymore
>I'm a skeleton, I almost eat nothing
>my body hurts from lack of movement
>I try to sleep a lot to skip the pain
>had many panic attacks
>I see no meaning in life
>I'm slowly withering drinking and smoking on purpose
>I want to die, but this would destroy my mother
>I can't even end it
>I have so much hate for myself and other people I'm just a shaking puddle of rage
>I'm in a costant limbo of anxiety and frustration

Pic related, It's me. I only want to scream.
Help me. Please.
>>
Talk to the normies of your class, shithead. Try make some friends.
>>
>>29006736
I feel you OP

>25
>useless polisci degree
>40k in debt
>dad put it in my name and said he was going to pay for it
>isn't paying for it
>work at target stocking shelves overnight
>no social life
>if not working lay in bed all day

I'm planning to join the air force dude. That's all i can really do.
>>
Just b yourself underage b&. :^)
>>
I was like you not too long ago. Then I realized it's useless to be so frustrated all the time so I just kinda stopped and now I'm ghosting through life. My grades even improved a bit. Just give it time and you'll become a husk like me.
>>
>>29006736
you're a piece of shit, stop smoking and drinking you fucking faggot, how do you think your mother feels about you?Also start learning and learn escapism if you really can't make any friends ( videogames, anime, daydreaming etc, BUT NOT IN EXCESS)
>>
>>29006736
Where do you live OP?
If murrica which state?
>>
>>29006978
I'm not underage
>>29007149
but that's what I do when I'm awake
>>29007177
I don't live there, sorry
>>
>>29007310
don't do it please, just do anything else that's not harmful to you
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.