[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you ever wanted to experience the life of Chad, watch thi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o7bvhwbkVj1repfpzo1_1280.jpg (115 KB, 662x993) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7bvhwbkVj1repfpzo1_1280.jpg
115 KB, 662x993
If you ever wanted to experience the life of Chad, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-veTvuvjwYE

How does it compare to your life?

How do you feel knowing that you weren't born with superior genetics?

It makes me want to kill myself.
>>
superior https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHCYHldJi_g
>>
>>29006597
I'm always amazed at how children of rich parents are fond of doing nothing, really doing nothing with their lives.
>>
>>29006597
Aren't sharks dangerous? Or do sharks respect Chad?
>>
>>29006728
>I'm always amazed at how children of rich parents are fond of doing nothing, really doing nothing with their lives.

In some ways, they're sort of like us, except socially successful and live in luxury.
>>
>>29006597
http://www.forloveandlemons.com/blog/2015/4/9/sleeping-in-with-alexis-ren-and-jay-alvarrez

Why the fuck are they being interviewed? Who the fuck are these people? They're just a Chad and Stacy who take pictures, what have they done to warrant any kind of interest?

Fuck my life. Fuck their lives. Fuck everything
>>
>>29006829
>Fuck my life. Fuck their lives. Fuck everything

It's a fucking blog. Chill.
>>
>>29006728

Yeah sitting your ass on r9k all day is so much better
>>
maybe in another life anons, i feel really good being a poorfag working on a callcenter 12 hours for the minimal, but being humble, honest, not a spoiled rich kid.

>implying im not lying
>implying i cry on envy everytime i see this kind of videos
>crying
>crying right now

hate my life familia
>>
>>29006597
If you're affected at all, that means you bought the image they are selling you.

You think any of that shit is real, senpai? There's a reason you're looking at it through a computer screen after it was uploaded, only After being heavily edited, only after being recorded, only after being intensely prepared for.

Get real dude, you have a brain. Try to use it.
>>
>>29006597
>superior genetics
robots really are just feminists using different words
>>
Only really jealous of the beautiful houses and that chick. Aside from that, I wouldn't swim with sharks or skydive.
>>
>>29007304
girl is alexis ren
>>
>>29007207

tell me more anon, u got my atenttion
>>
>>29007363
I have nothing more important to say other than instagram is a business. Social media is no longer innocent, that has long since passed. If you really want to steer clear of this trickery forever, look into marketing and learn the tricks yourself.
>>
I don't care, whenever I see someone boasting over a pretty girl my mind can't help but imagine her taking a grimy shit.

Like a real wet one. Animals are disgusting, I want a robot waifu.
>>
lm superior
>>
File: 0.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>29007405
Based Anon bringing the truth.
This video is SUPPOSED to make you insecure and hate yourself.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.