[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a job >actually quite nice people there >come home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o233oyn8Bw1v0pigno1_1280.png (198 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o233oyn8Bw1v0pigno1_1280.png
198 KB, 1280x809
>get a job
>actually quite nice people there
>come home and can't enjoy shit because I'm anxious
>knowing that I have to get up tomorrow and probably for another 45 years makes me sad
>drive 2 hours each day on top of that
How do normies deal with this? I can't get wasted during the week.
>>
>>29006538

They get wasted during the week.

Back when I lived at home in a nice white middle class suburb, I worked at the local Kwik-E-Mart for a while. I was utterly shocked at just how much everyone drinks. Half the village would get an 8pack of beer every night, or a bottle of Vodka.
>>
>>29006600
I already drink a bottle of whiskey on Friday and Saturday, feel like shit and pop benzos on Sunday. I work as software dev and can't do that shit hungover. What I have to do is beyond webdev codemonkey. At least the pay is good.
What are some hobbies you can you after you come home? Vidya and gaming doesn't interest me anymore, at least sober.
>>
>>29006538
>because I'm anxious
Sounds like that's your own fault. Not everyone feels that way, nor does anyone have a 2 hour commute. Get a job that's closer to home, dumb fuck. Fuck off with this shit, autist.
>>
>>29006538
Dude weed lmao

Seriously it help me anyway...
>>
>>29007088
There isn't a single tech related company 30km around me. I have no other choice but to commute.
>>
>>29006538
I know this feel

The anxiety really drags on you after hours. I wish I could just leave work at work
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29006538
This is maybe how: they lack something we don't.
>>
>>29007294
Then move you turbonigger.
>>
>>29007210
This.

Weed is the only way I cope with wage slavery and shitty entitled childish coworkers. Of course, I can only use it after I get home. It helps with anxiety, helps me sleep, and gets the creative free thinking side of me more charged up.

I'm lucky enough to live in Cali where it's pretty much legal.
>>
>>29006749
Hangovers rarely do any good. Besides, you're just self-medicating a symptom rather than treating the condition.

Go see a physician they can maybe get you anxiolytic drugs. You can try exercise as well since that will tire you out physically and you can focus on something else for an hour or two.

Do you have any artistic hobbies? Maybe try one out?

I use weed, video games, exercise/yoga and have pets to help me cope with the stresses of wage slavery.

And this is gonna sound stupid, but try meditating. It's not about having an "empty mind" really, it's more about treating your mind as another organ, in a way. You don't focus on judging your thoughts, you focus on the self who is observing those thoughts. It can help with not taking things too personally and having an existential release.
>>
>>29008743
Ive tried to start meditation a few times and always ended up forgetting or stopping adtera few days. Just like any hobby i pick up. Mindlessly browsing image boards is so much easier.
Also, i got addicted to weed pretty badly during school and i think it caused at leadt some of my spergness.
But sports sound good tho. My body isnt that bad, ive lifted in the past but got bored.
>>
Normies use sex for relieve stress...others use weed....stupid ones use alcohol...

If you work at something you enjoy and feel like progresing with your skills and life in general it wont be that bad...
>>
>>29006538
Its called responsibility you cuck, something your bitch dad never taught you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.