[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Try this quiz and post results It measures whether your sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 20
File: Je04XxV.jpg (120 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Je04XxV.jpg
120 KB, 768x1024
Try this quiz and post results

It measures whether your sexual attitudes are hypocritical when compared to your broader moral principles.

http://www.philosophyexperiments.com/yesmeansno/
>>
I don't like how this quiz equates drinking mass quantities of alcohol with having sexual intercourse.

Binge drinking is inherently unhealthy. Sex isn't inherently unhealthy.

I see a real, significant difference between these two types of activities.
>>
File: 1462589365293.jpg (148 KB, 641x272) Image search: [Google]
1462589365293.jpg
148 KB, 641x272
>>29006666
Nice quads, Satan.
>>
File: devilish.png (54 KB, 764x748) Image search: [Google]
devilish.png
54 KB, 764x748
Who else /potential rapist/ here?
>>
0% for Consentometer
0% for Tension
>>
>>29006523
>Your Consentometer score is 100%, which compares to an average score of 61%.
>Your Tension Quotient score is 0%, which compares to an average Tension Quotient of 12%.

dam son the average quiz-taker is morally terrible
>>
>>29006936
This.

I noticed the consent-o-meter average dropped from over 80% to 61% while i was taking the test from the influx of robots, kek.
>>
>>29006523
Fuck that is alot of reading and I can't even follow what they fuck they are saying.
>>
Here's one way Kantian morality and utilitarianism can be reconciled.

You can believe that following the principle of never treating others as a means only would ultimately create the greater good.

Boom. Reconciled.
>>
>>29006999
literal retard-tier, sorry m8

>>29006977
Same, I'm glad not every robot is unsympathetic to proper consent
>>
>>29006523
Evidently I'm on an even moral keel.
100% no tension.

Does this mean I qualify for free gf?
>>
>>29006977
>moral objectivity
>>
>>29007002
It doesn't matter what a utilitarian believes is the right action. Utilitarianism is a type of consequentialism; the consequences are what matter. So your gay little idea doesn't work.
>>
>>29007084

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_utilitarianism
>>
The questions are ass, its a massive difference if the friend took the drugs voluntarily, but it doesnt say so.
Why would someone thats a bitch about drinking do heavy drugs?
>>
File: Moraltest.jpg (181 KB, 710x637) Image search: [Google]
Moraltest.jpg
181 KB, 710x637
Here is mine.
85 and 0
>>
File: Capture.png (6 KB, 523x137) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6 KB, 523x137
>>29006523
Fully consistent and very permissive.
>>
>>29006666
checkedddddadsadas
>>
not a very good quiz desu,
very sjw like.
Drinking, sadness, and luck are perfectly great circumstances to get sex, however jerk ways to get it.
Sure, she might regret it afterwards, but to think the bitch would HATE HERSELF for it is what makes me want to fuck her so bad, in fact, it's that disrespect that nullifies any immorality about the matter.
https://i.gyazo.com/c12ec8bbf174d52b3edfa7bbbf9c2e2c.png
>>
I got everything right up until that last question where I couldn't take it anymore. If a girl who I like wanted to fucking have sex with me, why the fuck should I say no, if she's not under any influence, just because she might regret it at some point in the future? Fuck this shit.
>>
>>29006523
0%
0%
Non-Kantian
Non-Utilitarian
Pro-autonomy

It's not my fault someone regrets fucking me. Besides, I want to fuck in this scenario, so I have no reason to deny them if they consent and are not diseased

Anyone who didn't get this is guilty trash that needs to rethink what they really want
>>
>>29007479
>Anyone who didn't get this is guilty trash that needs to rethink what they really want
this tbqh
>>
>>29007335
wow dude you're so cool. just kidding that's edgy
>>
>>29007446
Well the reason I said I wouldn't at that point is because I know her position hasn't changed. She doesn't want to have a relationship with me, she just wants a fling and she will regret it later. I don't want her to feel regret, so hey, I don't need to have sex with her. I'll deny it so she won't feel bad in the long run.

>>29007479
It's not really being guilty, it's more like being considerate to the feelings that they will experience in the future as a result of the encounter.
>>
>>29007599
That's guilt, you cuck
>>
>>29007599

>muh considerate of her feelings

If you want to fuck her and she literally gives you blue balls and begs you to fuck her but you are cucked enough not to do it SHE IS NOT TAKING YOUR FEELINGS INTO CONSIDERATION. So SHE is the evil one in the scenario.
>>
>>29006989
The consentometer dropped because it is only a measurement of what peoples scores were at that same point in the test. It dropped because you moved on to another question, where a lot of people got a low consent score.
>>
>>29007673
Well yeah I never said that it would be immoral to do it. And I never said she was being moral by doing this. It's just not a situation I would take part in, these things considered.

>>29007609
"cuck" and "cucked" even though I'm the one not having sex with a girl who is probably a whore, if she's trying to get sex from platonic friends because of "muh loneliness" and drunkedness.
>>
>>29006523
I couldn't think of a worse way to waste my time.
>>
>>29007599
I think that there's a certain degree of responsibility that you can relay to the other party. If she's completely sober and completely in charge of her emotions, but chooses to do so because she's fucking horny, then I don't see any point of lack of consent. There is nothing clouding her mind. If she's really sure, right now, that she wants to do it, and she is just completely lucid, then she can deal with those choices tomorrow.
>>
>Scenario 3 of 3: The Drug Issue
They don't specify what kind of drug it is. Is it a nootropic? Are they operating with a temporary 290 IQ? Is it anti-hangover sauce that makes them able to drink without having a hangover? Is it coke? Shit, what if it's adrenaline? What if they had a brisk walk and it made them optimistic? Without more information it's basically a crap shoot and a way for an evil genie to fuck you over while saying "See? You agreed to this!".

I may be a goy, but I wasn't minted yesterday.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (17 KB, 267x555) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
17 KB, 267x555
I am not responsible for other people's decisions unless those decisions will have a negative impact on others or society as a whole.
>>
>>29007820
Like, this is horseshit. Are the activity's aftereffects temporary or permanent? This question is a fucking landmine.
>>
File: 1464872950933.jpg (50 KB, 433x469) Image search: [Google]
1464872950933.jpg
50 KB, 433x469
>>29006922
Only in feminist society. If a woman gets drunk and does things she regrets next day with you it is not your fault..

Only cuck betas answer otherwise.
>>
>>29007778
because 1. she's a whore and I won't fuck that and 2. what if you don't want her to have to deal with negative emotions tomorrow?
>>
>taking a very strong drug and binge drinking is the same as having a drink and fucking
Stupid quiz, delete this thread.
>>
I'M A GOOD HUMAN BEAN !!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-02-15-21-32.png (90 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-02-15-21-32.png
90 KB, 480x854
Proud non-rapist. Or am I just a betafag?
>>
>>29007886
The test isn't asking whether you think fucking whores is moral, or whether you want to deal with said whore's negative emotions in the future. It's asking if you are doing something morally wrong in each of these scenarios based on and only on the specific information provided in the questions.

>>29007917
They're not saying that the scenarios are equal in severity. They're using these scenarios because they involve the same moral considerations on a fundamental level. It even says in the first set of questions to think of a general situation, not necessarily the specific one that they are talking about.
>>
File: koko.gif (2 MB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
koko.gif
2 MB, 500x579
I liked the quiz, my only issue is with the last two situations. i got 70% on consent and 0% on tension.

My issue is that the quiz states I may be violating my belief (using a person as a means to an end is morally wrong) by consenting to someone offering sex because they have no had physical intimacy in a while/bad break-up. The way I see it, the 'end' is sex, physical intimacy. The 'means' is the person you have sex with. In the last two situations, the person does not feel attraction to me, but they want sex, so they use me. I am the means, their end is the sex. I am not violating my own moral code of how to treat other people.

>>29007778
But like the other anon said, if you really are good friends with this person and care about their well being, and you don't want them to be hurt (because you know they will be if you have sex with them), then, if you TRULY do care about how they feel, you won't have sex with them.

>>29007827
But this isn't necessarily about just another person, this is about a friend you care about and care for. If you don't care about them or care for them, then they're not a friend. That's an entirely different situation not related to the quiz. Hey, if that's how you feel about strangers, fine by me. Can't say I'm one to really disagree.

>>29007877
Like I told the other anon, this isn't just a woman. It's your friend, but you wouldn't know anything about that.

>>29007933
>all that tension
>>>/out/
>>
File: consentometer.jpg (26 KB, 278x540) Image search: [Google]
consentometer.jpg
26 KB, 278x540
Pretty much what I thought I'd get
>>
>>29007871
Also, the next question is also bullshit.

This whole test is based around "right and wrong", and not "what's likely to work or cause problems".

There's no option for "I would not consider it EVIL, but I personally still don't want to do it". There's a lot of universalization here and not enough actual detail. Also, it doesn't model drunkenness well at all.

It conflates "using someone as a means to an end" with "a woman wants to have sex with you now but she won't later" and expressly mentions that they won't regret it, and that it won't damage the friendship.

This thing's a hot pile.
>>
>>29006523
70% Consent
0% Tension
>>
>>29008043
Then don't use that scenario as an example. Drinking copious amounts of alcohol is not the same as having sex.

>>29008044
>But like the other anon said, if you really are good friends with this person and care about their well being, and you don't want them to be hurt (because you know they will be if you have sex with them), then, if you TRULY do care about how they feel, you won't have sex with them.
Should I not lend money to people, because they will feel bad about having to return it later?
>>
>>29007736
You choose to watch instead of fuck, you cuck
>>
>test insinuates you're a rapist if you don't agree with the author's implicit assumptions
ayyyy bavi
>>
>>29008044
Men and women cannot be friends cuckie.
>>
>>29006523
>http://www.philosophyexperiments.com/yesmeansno/

I got 100% on consent and 0% on the other thing.

But the reason for that is different.
I mainly chose not to have sex with them not for their sake, but mine.
Having sex with a person who only wants it this one time while you have a constant desire puts them in a higher position.
It devalues me and increases their value.
It is undesirable for me to lower my value.

Now if we were talking about a girl that has never rejected me then yeah I wouldve answered very differently.
>>
File: ErfaKht.jpg (140 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
ErfaKht.jpg
140 KB, 1280x842
>>29008267
>tfw depressed
>tfw don't want to do anything and regret it if you do
I want life to stop raping me
>>
>>29008228
But feeling bad about returning money is about wanting to return a favor, which can be done and is not negative. Feeling bad by regretting something cannot be reversed and is negative.
>>
>>29008304
The test asked whether it would be wrong of you to sleep with them, not whether you would sleep with them. You answered the wrong question.
>>
>>29007936
beta
if a girl wants to have sex she gonna get it with or without you faggot
>>
>>29008328
No I didn't.
Wrong and right are dictated by your ethics and mine tell me not to lower my value.

It is wrong to lower your value in a situation like that.
>>
We are responsible for our own actions

Anyone that got anything but 0 on the consento meter is a fucking child.

Mommy isn't here to protect you from yourself anymore.
>>
>>29008365
Looks like you didn't read the first page!
Try taking it again, reading this time
>>
>>29008328
This.

>>29008304
Even though I agree with your reasoning, you failed to answer what was asked.
>>
>>29008044
>a friend you care about and care for
Does the test say this? (If it does then that's my bad, but I don't remember this being stated)

This is your definition of friendship, perhaps even the widely accepted definition, however this definition should not be assumed to apply to everyone. Some people may view the meaning of friendship in a different way, which is probably one of the biggest contributors to differing results on this test. By forcing the assumption that you must care for this person a lot, you are guiding people's responses to the test. You're really only a few steps away from adding a line to the end of the question that says: "By the way, for the sake of this scenario, pretend that your answer is 'I agree'".
>>
>>29006999
me neither man i have no idea what theyre trying to say
>>
0/0
the worst implication was "making people regret things"
yeah I don't think that's too terrible
>>
>>29008386
>>29008400
Well I just read through the first page, again.

Legal status doesnt apply to my reasoning.

I dont assume any disastrous consequences. Just me and my conscience.

I neither assumed that the sex is dangerous nor completely meaningless.

Please explain to me how I answered the wrong questions, because I seriously can't understand your point of view.
>>
>>29008495
just variations of
ey ur frinds wants sum fuck for some reason even though they never wanted fuck before
is it wrong to give them fuck?
>>
>>29008375
It doesn't give you the option to not universalize it. I PERSONALLY wouldn't fuck them, but I wouldn't harm someone else for doing it.
>>
File: 4627539-0908334623-I+gue.jpg (17 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
4627539-0908334623-I+gue.jpg
17 KB, 500x327
>>29008424
Then I guess the only reason I differ from your opinions is due to our definitions of friendship.

my bad
>>
>>29008562
sounds in tune with what you replied to
>>
>>29008562
I took it as inherently immoral vs personally moral.

Personally I wouldn't do any of them out of respect for my "friend" and my personal moral abstinence from those actions.
But there is nothing inherently morally wrong with doing any of these things because at that time they were fully consenting.
>>
>>29008507
It literally said to ignore irrelevant shit like if you have a moral code that says it's wrong to have sex during a Red Sox game. This is what it meant. You were to consider whether you'd be wronging that person by violating the moral standards you have set for consent. That was all it was about.
>>
>>29008685
Now I understand your reasoning, thanks for explaining it to me.
>>
0% and 0%.

This quiz is dumb. In all regards you are not initiating the act, the other party is. You are merely responsible for your own consent.

Morality is subjective, and I believe in a form of Pragmatic Utilitarianism where one maximizes their own happiness while regarding the consequences of society to minimize any negative feedback, which in turn maximizes the sum total of happiness between all involved.
But it requires autonomy and a focus on one's own happiness, not that of others as that is merely a byproduct and the concern of that individual.
>>
>>29007137
the entire thing is dumb
>friend doesnt like to go swimming
>but when hes drunk he doesnt care so you go swim with him
>girl doesnt wanna fuck you
>but sometimes does
>you're supposed to refuse the girl, because at a certain point in her life she said she didnt want to fuck
>>
>Ethanol Eyes

Your response to this scenario - that you would not necessarily be doing anything wrong if you went ahead with a sexual encounter in a situation where your prospective partner was acting out of character as a result of the intoxicating effects of alcohol - sits uneasily with your belief that it is wrong to treat another person solely as a means to an end.
but shes the one approaching me about having sex in all cases, IM not user HER, SHES using ME
>>
>Your Consentometer score is 0%, which compares to an average score of 61%.
>Your Tension Quotient score is 0%, which compares to an average Tension Quotient of 12%.
>>
>>29009055
The idea is that you want to have sex with her and she just wants to be friends, except for this one time when she's drunk.
Quiz is still stupid.
>>
Who here /0%, 0% Masterrace/ ???
>>
>>29007479
truth nigga any other answer is cucked
>>
>You should assume you have no good reason to suppose that the consequence of not participating in some particular joint activity will be disastrous

Oh come on, this is some bullshit.
>>
>>29006523
>>29007558
fuck off SJW scum
>>
>>29007599
I thought about it this way.
It's not just me that's getting something out of the sex.
SHE wants to have sex with me for whatever reason to remedy the problem she is having. She's not doing it because she desires me or wants to make me feel good, but rather because she wants to for whatever selfish reasons.

If she regrets it, so be it. Hell, I might even regret it as well.
But if we are both under the circumstance of wanting to have sex, I'm gonna go for it.
>>
File: 1456670250966.jpg (43 KB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
1456670250966.jpg
43 KB, 638x360
>>29007479
>tfw proud and uncucked by """""morality""""" that people try to pass off as objective
>>
>>29007738
Well we are browsing 4chan.
>>
>>29009453
It was made clear that you wanted sex with the person in question, and now she wants it with you too despite being a rude bitch and saying she would regret it if she ever had a sexual encounter with you.

Why shouldn't a man consent to that?
Bitch should take control of her own life instead of expecting everyone to think for her.
>>
>>29007886
>what if you don't want her to have to deal with negative emotions tomorrow?

That's not your problem. To believe so would be to take away her agency.
>>
File: chemin-what-does-it-mean?.png (36 KB, 326x292) Image search: [Google]
chemin-what-does-it-mean?.png
36 KB, 326x292
To be honest, I might be considered a rapist to them so I entered my data at the end as if I were a young muslim man.

Btw, I get "chemin" quite often in the captcha, what's up with that?
>>
File: islam-is-religion-of-consent.png (49 KB, 718x556) Image search: [Google]
islam-is-religion-of-consent.png
49 KB, 718x556
>>29009676
I'm a virgin anyway and I have no female friends who would ever ask me for sex after telling me that they would regret fugging me.
>>
>>29009722
>62% tension
How?
>>
>>29009722
Spam it with 0 percent consent and say You're muslim?
Lets
>>
>>29009778
I was fed up with that bitch and my fat dick was too much for that uptight pussy.
>>
>>29009513
Man, that really hurts my feelings.
>Anon, I think your disgusting and I really don't wanna do this. I'm gonna hate myself tomorrow but please, please have sex with me now!

Stupid bitch. I'm gonna now have sex with you just to make you regret it.
>>
>>29009881
Yeah, it bothers me how your feelings don't seem relevant at all and you are expected to pretend to be a voice of reason and moral in the situation?

Come the fuck on, I'm a human too.
>>
File: eatapeach.gif (1020 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
eatapeach.gif
1020 KB, 400x350
I struggled a little relating to the alcohol questions.

I really fucking struggled with the "you are close friends with a FEMALE that has made it clear she does NOT want to have sex with you and WILL regret it afterward".
Why/how the fuck am I friends with this person?

I think this made my answers more detached than natural.
>>
>>29008196
>>29007871
>>29007820
>Doesn't understand abstract concepts
They said on like every question it's not about the situation, it's about the principles regarding that situation. I mean if English isn't your native language I guess you can be excused, but come on.
>>
>>29010321
There's a difference between "abstract concepts" and "gluing a bunch of shit together so you can reify it".
>>
>>29006922
I got the same score. Because I believed that a women propositioning me for sex and agreeing would not be wrong.

Fuck this quiz, senpai
>>
>>29006523
>double O's
So basically, I'm a cunt
>>
>long ass paragraphs of specific scenarios for each
>Same exact question where they state the specific scenario is not important
What a retarded website. Kill yourself for shilling you faggot.
>>
File: 1445741986252.jpg (42 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1445741986252.jpg
42 KB, 366x380
>My friend feels uncomfortable in social situations
>One night he gets drunk and says "lets go out to a bar"
>This is out of character, I know he is more confident because of the alcohol
>"NO LOUIE, YOU'RE GOING TO STAY IN TONIGHT OKAY?"
>Tackle him to the ground and restrain him until he sobers up

Anything else is basically rape, okay?
>>
File: hmm.png (84 KB, 730x647) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
84 KB, 730x647
This is what I got...just barely understood what they were trying to say though
>>
So respecting your friends freedom to do as they wish unless they are in an altered state isn't respecting consent?
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.