[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, next semester we will have lots of courses where you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Gadget-Rescue-Rangers-51.png (1 MB, 1000x759) Image search: [Google]
Gadget-Rescue-Rangers-51.png
1 MB, 1000x759
So, next semester we will have lots of courses where you're supposed to make group assignments. And these groups are to be formed on our own.

I have no friends. So I have to do assignments alone. Which would be great if it wasn't for presentations. Am I supposed to go up in front of everyone alone?

;____;
>>
Don't screw yourself, all you gotta do is walk up to a group and say ,"hey can I join?".

If your lucky you can get in with the pretty people and get some snizz on the side
>>
>>29006518

I tried it before and people say no, ignore me, or say they are full.
>>
Working alone is the ideal, even for presentations. You don't have to worry about people fucking up their parts or saying something stupid. Just use notecards and practice multiple times beforehand. Practicing does wonders for presentations, I'm serious.
>>
>>29006787

Does it not make you feel vulnerable? Like having five groups and and the other 4 consisting of 5 people in them? And you being alone?
>>
>>29006673
Hm, it might be kinda lame to do but ask the prof to be placed in a group?

There's usually an antisocial group, besides its not like you have to be best friends with these people, but you really don't want the full workload
>>
>>29006916

What if the professor asks everyone if they'd be willing to help me out?
>>
>>29006382
as the assignments are being given out say loady to your teacher if you can work alone
>>
>>29006965
loudly

thanks for the you me
>>
>>29006673
Hm, it might be kinda lame to do but ask the prof to be placed in a group?

There's usually an antisocial group, besides its not like you have to be best friends with these people, but you really don't want the full workload

Also get snizz
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.