[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What actually happens inside a nightclub? Has anybody been and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12
File: 8V6v9vI.jpg (42 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
8V6v9vI.jpg
42 KB, 800x536
What actually happens inside a nightclub? Has anybody been and had a good time? Who did you go with, what was it like? Are girls really different inside a club?

I remember hearing college stories about totally average, normally boring chicks getting fingerblasted in the club.

tfw when you're suddenly too old to go to the club and you've never even been.
>>
The one or two times I've been to a club I've been too busy having a minor panic attack thanks to all of the noise and the crowding to pay attention to any details.

I'm just not cut out for the Normie life.
>>
>>29006130
Girls allow guys to do whatever they want to them in clubs if they are drunk enough
>>
>>29006130
It's not some fucking sex fest, it's just a bunch of guys and girls dancing and drinking. A few of them approach one another, some make out, even less do shit like fingerbanging. It's not that interesting desu.
>>
>>29006130
It's shit. I went around 2008 - 2014 on and off with people and it consisted of.

> Paying to get in
> shuffling around to music
> waiting forever to get a drink
> shuffling outside for a breather
> go to step 1.

Seriously, it's fucking awful. If you can get a group to the pub now that's where some great laughs can be had.
My experience of clubs is everyone is shit faced and nothing exciting really happens at all.
>>
>>29006248
Why do so many people do it then?

Not saying you are wrong as lots of my normie friends (well people i sort of hung around with for a while) did seem to spend a lot of time complaining about it, but then still did it every weekend anyway.
>>
>>29006319
I guess they somehow enjoy not being able to hear each other over shitty music and being is places that are way too busy.

I went to Spain and basically lived in clubs, it's only really fun because you get hammered and chill in the sun all afternoon the next day.

Also, a lot of people just go out with the sole intent of "trying to get laid, bro!". Those people are probably the worst.
>>
File: 1400326004971.jpg (23 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
1400326004971.jpg
23 KB, 446x362
>cousin drags me to the club
>says it's good for me to get out
>enter club
>cousin disappears into crowd
>music too loud and lights hurting my eyes
>put fingers in my ears and put my head against the wall to calm myself down
>someone shakes my shoulder and asks if I'm okay
>automatically hit him as I do whenever someone touches me
>bouncers come and kick me out of club
>people outside start laughing at me
>start running down the street crying
>get lost and scared
>hide in alley and find safe spot between a dumpster and the wall
>feel really cozy there and go to sleep
>wake up, it's the morning
>hear car park in alley and guy sees me and comes to me
>start barking at him to scare him off so he goes away
>later a policeman shows up and tries to grab at me but can't
>later, my mom and my cousin show up and tell me to get out of there
>say no
>mom promises to get me McDonalds
>come out
>hear cheering from a crowd that's formed
>on the ride home notice we keep passing every McDonalds on the way
>mom keeps talking in her mean voice about how I've been bad
>ask her when we're getting McDonalds
>tfw she says we're not getting McDonalds
>>
>>29006319
>Girls wear slutty attire
>The normie music everyone hears on the radio is played there so it's easy to relate
>You can get drunk enough to to yourself of social anxiety plus it is dark so you can hide your appearance
>You can grind on girls that you wouldn't even dream of approaching in a normal setting
A club is actually a robots dream
>>
>>29006422
Ddue what
>>
File: this is my nightmare.jpg (55 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
this is my nightmare.jpg
55 KB, 1600x900
>>29006130 >>29006182 >>29006257 >>29006389

Anyone ever seen that episode of Louie where CK goes to the nightclub? That's about how shitty it is in real life.

>deafening noise
>all-encompassing crowd
>have to pick a half-fight with the bouncer everytime you step out for a smoke and to get away from the nightmare
>gross, watered down booze that they overcharge for

I don't get it. Don't think I ever will.
>>
>>29006548
If you could just walk in and out, it would instantly be 10x better. Those faggot bouncers deciding who's good enough to get into those cesspools are fucking assholes.
>>
>>29006130
>tfw when you're suddenly too old to go to the club and you've never even been.

US, right? It's like we age out of having fun at about 23 or 24.

I see pictures all the time of people in other countries going out to clubs that are older...and, if older movies and TV shows are right, adults used to go out dancing and drinking until like the late 1960s.

I'd like to try going to a club someday, but I'm too fucking old at 25.

Sucks balls, man.
>>
>>29006422
basically every fucking time i've gone to a club has been like that only without a mom to pick me up and not buy me mcdonalds.
>>
>>29006580
I'm 24 and I'm going to a club tommorow.
>>
>>29006580
i didn't even want to go when i had the chances, but now i'm older and friendless, it's on my mind for no reason

just wanting what you can't have i suppose

>>29006659
livestream it m8
>>
>>29006548
Sounds like frat parties reproduced in the wagecuck world.

I can't lie, in my freshman year I really enjoyed those crazy parties. I think the booze made it a lot more fun. But it seemed like everything was going down at the same time. But in reality, just a bunch of idiots being loud in a basement.
>>
>>29006704
Friendless doesn't matter. I went to a club alone on New Years and ended up getting head from a chubby chick

>Livestream it
I would record it if I could, the club is good fap material
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1236x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1236x1600
>>29006130

I like it. Go alone, take a drink, tell beautiful things to chicks... say that my friends are somewhere else if they ask. Got laid twice.

But it was only sex. Good for lose your V card, but not to find a partner.
>>
>>29006815
>getting head from a chubby chick

in the club? see this is what i mean, i have no idea what is potentially happening inside

are you supposed to hide it? toilets? does anybody care if they see you doing it?
>>
>>29006130
Only been to the club, I kept muttering 'sorry' as I brushed past people and they laughed at me for it so I in my pant and left.
>>
File: c53.jpg (45 KB, 600x792) Image search: [Google]
c53.jpg
45 KB, 600x792
>>29006572
Absolutely. When I was a bouncer at a shitty dive bar I could afford to not be a cunt to most people - but clubs just attract the fucking dregs m8.

>>29006580
I know this feel too. I feel like around mid-twenties now people just settle into being high-school douches forever or just completely giving up on having a youth at all.

For what its worth, it's not weird for a 25 year old to go to the club unless it caters to High School/college kids

>>29006718
Almost the same experience, yeah. Honestly I'd take the house party over the club any day though. Definitely the lesser evil. Less uncomfortable and there's usually food and lots of cheap/free booze to keep you from having to deal with your own misanthropy.

I can actually make myself not hate a frat party, but I've never had fun at a club.
>>
The only time I've ever had fun at clubs was tourist destinations like Vegas. At those kinda places everyone is there to pretend they're something they're not so I've always had way more fun. Local clubs though are just a loud irritating mess.
>>
>>29006130
It's extremely important that you drink and atleast partially enjoy edm.

It was kind of enjoyable but I didn't act out of character. I just danced like a goof and spent my time enjoying myself rather than making conversation or being sociable.

I rate it 5/10 ok but I'd rather be playing animal alphabet in someone's kitchen and listening to dad rock.
>>
>>29006130
>very wealthy euro parents
>own tables at some of the most expensive clubs in europe
Pretty much get infinite bitches and everybody wants to be friends with me and my friends, the girls are all whores who expect free drinks tho so depends what youre looking for. Get to meet tons of cool people and celebrities tho
>>
>>29007190
>inb4 REEEEEE

Seriously though, the fuck are you doing here, anon? Doesn't sound roboty to me.
>>
>>29006130
I've been more times than I'd care to admit.

It's literally just attractive normies listening to shit music, acting like idiots and lusting after each other. It's nothing more than a time and place where it's socially acceptable to be a slut.

The weird thing is that there's a decent chunk of people (including girls) who go with no intentions of fucking anyone. I honestly don't know what they get out of it. They're always crowded and sweaty. Maybe they're willing to deal with that just for the attention they crave.

Every time I come back from a club I feel depressed. It's a microcosm for robot life in general - everyone is having fun and you honestly can't understand why. The weird thing is the day after normies just spend hours complaining about everything that happened as well.
>>
It's fun to drink before hand and go dance with friends, I went with friends a half dozen times my first year of college.
>>
>>29007255

Most girls go just for intention, maybe making out with a good looking guy. Unless something really really really good comes along. They're just looking at as many options as possible. I have no clue why guys that are under 8/10 objectively in looks go to clubs or even bars for that matter. Just gonna come home even more depressed.
>>
>>29007223
I only go on /fa/ usually, its a thursday night and got nothing to do so just lurking. Been hopping on some threads trying to give advice to robots but this board is making me depressed as shit
>>
>>29007255
>The weird thing is the day after normies just spend hours complaining about everything that happened as well.

Exactly what I was saying earlier, they must get something out of it, even the ones who don't have sex. I think it's just being 'seen' in a certain place so you can have convos later in the week about bar x or something.

Proof you are not a robot.
>>
>>29007307
k. Just curious.
Yeah it can do that. Sometimes feels like talking to a brick wall. It's hard seeing people who have already given up before things have really even gotten hard.

Hope is the biggest thing I wish this board had more of.
>>
Every time i have been clubbing I just feel awkward, i suck at dancing and I cant talk to people because the musics too loud (always shit generic pop/rnb/house which follow the same formula) so i end up moving around aimlessly until i give up and get drunk in the smoke area with randoms.
If you go to a proper 'night' where a renowned DJ is playing then it's way different, everyone will be more friendly as they are there to take drugs and listen to good music rather than impress the opposite sex. No one cares if your autistic and dance weirdly which is cool.
>>
>>29007288
>I have no clue why guys that are under 8/10 objectively in looks go to clubs or even bars for that matter.
I've only ever been for friends birthdays or if I get dragged there for some special event. I would have no social life otherwise.

As for why other guys do it, it's usually just because they know they're supposed to. I know I'm no better since I've been myself, but normies are usually happy to follow the crowd without a second thought.

>>29007354
>I think it's just being 'seen' in a certain place so you can have convos later in the week about bar x or something.
Pretty much. It dominates most of their conversations. The idea of life revolving around this shit depresses me, but they seem so content with it.

>Proof you are not a robot.
Yeah, I'm not a robot if there is a strict criteria. I don't really care either. I'm lonely and unhappy about my place in the world, so I will be staying here.
>>
Drinking, talking, dancing.. alot of dudes trying to impress chick's which works a good amount of time but also alot of girls that are tired of chads looking for something interesting.

Seen lots of dirty dancing, bathroom drug sprees, wasted bitches falling all over the place and dudes getting into fights occasionally.

If you like music and alcohol it's nice, but I know most of you can't handle other people being so normie and you just end up thinking about how much you hate everyone. Been there myself.

But if you loosen up, spend some duckets on a few drinks and maybe approach a few people you will have at least a baseline good time.
>>
File: 1464287458804.jpg (500 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464287458804.jpg
500 KB, 1080x1080
I went to a couple school dances (sidelines) and college parties I wasn't invited to. From seeing normalfags in those environments I think I can imagine a club, depending on how full it is to essentially be a throng of Chads and Stacies grinding eachother's groins together before pairing off to have sex and pass out. With some losers that are trying to have a life or got dragged along by normalfag associates on the sidelines occasionally participating but mostly not.
>>
File: 1461448665007.png (152 KB, 398x397) Image search: [Google]
1461448665007.png
152 KB, 398x397
>>29006422
i'm laughing my ass off at how much i relate to this post
>>
>>29007460
> you just end up thinking about how much you hate everyone.

I don't hate everybody though, I hate myself for not being normie like everybody else.
>>
I go to a college where nightclubs are the very core of social life. A lot of people came here specifically because of the big clubbing scene. I hated the club the one time I went. Feels bad desu
>>
>>29007288

It depends on the club. Now with hipsters happens more often, but you have to know with whom you have a chance. It is a good exercise for a robot, you discover how complex this is.

I got good results waiting until closing time. I hate it, but some girls only act when they see It is going to be a blank night.
>>
File: 2fast2furious.jpg (26 KB, 540x500) Image search: [Google]
2fast2furious.jpg
26 KB, 540x500
>>29007460
>but I know most of you can't handle other people being so normie and you just end up thinking about how much you hate everyone. Been there myself.

exactly this, I go to the club most weeks. I just like to get drunk and whenever I drink with my housemates, they end up going out, I come along to keep drinking but almost never have a good time at a club. Night normally end with getting into fights because I apparently look really aggressive at that point. The best times are with drugs, MDMA is super fun and pretty much impossible to have a bad time with it, but it's a bit wasted on the shitty normie clubs, there's generally more underground venues playing better music that are more fun to take drugs in.
>>
>>29006130
Loud music. Desperate men. Slutty girls. They get drinks bought for them by the desperate men or the desperate men just lurk around and oggle awkwardly.

The whole place stinks and the floors are sticky.

The music is shit.

The toilets are horrible.

The Chads are annoying.

The Staceys stick together and laugh at people or dance like whores.

This is just experience from my local clubs, but from what I've heard, this is pretty much it wherever you go.

Bottom line, you're not missing out. It's like Mos Eisley cantina full of desperation and degeneracy.
>>
>>29007465
>I think I can imagine a club
Yeah no you really can't
>>
>>29006422
This can't be real. What are you, a rabid animal?
>>
Night clubs are fucking shit. They're always full of cigarette smoke to the point where it's hard to breathe and they're really stuffy and overpriced. I always get dragged into them by my friends and I never have fun. No, fingerbanging doesn't take place, most of the time. That shit happens pretty much exclusively in gay clubs.
>>
>>29007593
This right here, someone who has been over like 30 times to clubs
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
For a brief period I enjoyed degeneracy, then I felt it was an obligation to fit in...and now...well I'm here.

I used to go out in the hope of meeting somebody, but drinking didn't always help my self loathing.
>>
>have to buy stacey overpriced drinks
>more people packed into each square foot than refugees at a food bank
>ear deafening shitty music
>meat head chad cunts everywhere
>mounds of fast food packaging on the street
>toilets out of order with piss all over the floor and toilet blocked with someones clothes
>oi, m8. carnt cummin wiv them trainers

That's what it's like in bongland anyway. It's no place for a robot.
>>
File: keep calm 2.png (686 KB, 680x544) Image search: [Google]
keep calm 2.png
686 KB, 680x544
>>29007593 >>29007901
Oh Lord the toilets.
Like fucking Chernobyl every fucking time.

>Pic related. Mfw.
>>
>>29006130
The trick is to not go to one sober, get as drunk as possible without speech or movement being affected too much and it should be alright.
>>
>>29007939
>oi, m8. carnt cummin wiv them trainers

you can just swap shoes with a tramp outside iirc
>>
>>29007939

Nightclubs suck as a manlet, you feel like some weird little guy in a room full of normal people. It puts me on a downer if I see myself in a mirror, especially compared to other people.
>>
have been there quite some times

it's only bearable if you have someone to hang around the bar all night or are completely hammered. even normies dont like nightclubs when they arent drunk
>>
american don't know about clubbing because their "clubs" are shit and focused mostly on top 40 or shitty mainstream music
>>
File: jone.png (73 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
jone.png
73 KB, 184x184
>>29006422
something really similar happened to me

>friend brings me to club
>lose him straight away
>can't hear anything from my ipod because of the crowd
>go outside to the smoking area
>someone asks me for a smoke
>"no i don't smoke sorry"
>he punches me in the stomach
>says something like "wise guy huh?"
>run out as fast as i can as everyone in the line laughs at me
>trains have stopped running and no money for a taxi, friend was going to give me a lift
>stay in a McDonalds bathroom all night listening to Tyler the Creator (wolf had just come out)

the worst part is that the next day in college, my actually got mad at ME! we stopped going out together after that. pic is mfw
>>
>>29006422
Bwahaha holy shit
>>
>>29009000
you sound pretty autistic. why the fuck did you have headphones in at a club?
>>
>>29009000
Why would you use an iPod at a club and go into the smoking area to not smoke you retard
>>
>>29009000
nice get wise guy
>>
This should give you a good idea OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk-I85A5-hU
>>
>>29006130
People get drunk and do drunk things. It's not a wild orgy. It is more wild than every day life. No one really ever gets finger ed in non-nig clubs. People dance and sometimes hook up afterwards, but mostly only if they know the other person.
>>
For people who can read body language at an above average level, whether they are aware of it or not, are at a massive advantage in night clubs.
It's too loud to hear people speak so you don't say much and work off body language.

For everyone else it's either fun because they enjoy music, dancing and/or booze...
OR miserable because they think they should be doing as well as the small number of people who are good at reading people.
>>
>>29008034
But what if the shoes are covered in the tramp's piss
>>
>>29010018
aye son that would be my piss
>>
not a club but bar had techno music blasting.

>decide to go on the dance floor
>start dancing
>group of people cheer me on
>guy come up from behind me grinds on me
>thought it was my friend
>felt dirty
>see two staceys dancing
>walk up to them
>try to dance with them
>they look at each other and leave
>felt bad man
>>
>>29010229

A couple of years ago I got fit (not /fit/ fit,just not fat) .
I had longish neat hair and a nice short beard.
I was the least unattractive I've ever been.
Was out one night in a night club.
Lots and lots of women... so many I thought it was odd. It was wall to wall women, some were cougars but most were young.
I know it wasn't a lesbian club, I don't know why there weren't more men.

I was up dancing, and a few different random women insisted on getting photos with me...
and then left.
It was weird.
>>
File: 1450371387483.jpg (887 KB, 1280x1001) Image search: [Google]
1450371387483.jpg
887 KB, 1280x1001
Big city clubs are shite, small town clubs are where it's at.

>see half of your old high-school everytime you're there
>can get mandy or eccies instantly
>nobody can dance for shit, and nobody cares
>whole squad letting loose on the dancefloor and not giving a fuck
>half the cunts absolutely mongoed on eccies
>plenty of drunk sloots with low standards
>usually at least 1 scrap on the dancefloor every night
>friendly bouncers
>>
>>29009000

That waht scares me the most at clubs and bars. People keep fighting for little to no reason and no one will care if dorks like us get attacked.
>>
>>29006548

Why do all bouncers think they are the fucking big man? Every one I've encountered was an arrogant cunt it's like mate you are literally just some guy outside a club fuck off you arent tony montana
>>
>>29011038
muh pretty face, don't scar me

>Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or fucking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.
>>
>>29011038
>not having a squad with you that will jump in if some boy starts on you
>>
>EDM playing at VERY hihg volume
>dark lighting, lights, strobes lasers, TV screens, speakers everywhere
>crowded with people wearing nice clothes, perfume/cologne
>get drunk
>go on the dance floor
>give it all you got and don't worry about anything
>girls starting dancing with you
>make out with them

I did that but still a virgin somehow.
>>
>>29011214

I remember a long time ago we all laughed at a news story this robot kid who went to a club and died after one hit on the head. It isn't just light roughing up you could die or get seriously injured in a fight.
>>
>>29007460

Its "Ducats" holy shit
>>
>>29011341
>i can't go out, what if somebody kills me, better stay in and be suicidal on the internet
>>
>>29011518

Are violent clubs really the only places to "go out" to?

I should open a club specifically made for robots. There's obviously a demand for it. The music won't be loud at all, and there will be video games for us to play. It will be very subdued and no one will laugh if you want to drink cola.
>>
>>29011576
they aren't the only place, but lets face it if alphas are competing over women, there's going to be some violence at some point

it's just another thing normies put up with, it's a price worth paying for going out

both of perfectly normal chilled out cousins have been in fights on a night out, they just started going to the gym more, didn't cry about it
>>
>>29011413
you are such a sperg no one you cant get laid

lmao
>>
Its a bunch of girls all dancing with their friends and guys standing around with each other. A few guys wandering around desperately trying to find a girl to grind on. Then there's a few people just enjoying the night dancing or doing whatever not giving a fuck. If you want to dance with girls being the latter is generally the best option. Personally I just enjoy dancing and doing anything that seems like fun with not much regard and it seems to attract random people to you since you look like you're having fun and don't have an agenda.
>>
>>29012078
Almost was in a fight in a club once, I actually wished it happened since I was starting to get bored because everyone was standing around doing nothing and the place was dying out.
>>
>>29006239
Only Chad can touch them, everyone else gets beat up for being a creep.
>>
>>29010555
>>see half of your old high-school everytime you're there
All the more reason not to go clubbing, those people are why I had such a hard time during school.
>>
>>29013093
Everyone's chill after high-school.
>>
>>29006130
I have never been to a club without getting completely hammered beforehand with my friends.
Getting drunk inside a club is impossible if you're not a millionaire and being there sober is really boring.
>>
>>29006319
It's just to show off
Everybody is there hanging around looking all cool and shit, nobody actually dancing because the music is some mainstream shit

Can't hear what anybody says because the music is too loud. Most people just taking pictures to post on social media.

Some dudes trying to get laid
Literally everyone is attentionwhoring so hard, all the guys running around like freakin Peacocks.

I only like techno parties, its a robots dream, nobody gives a fuck what anyone is wearing or doing
everyone just there for the music and drugs
you can literally wear whatever you want, as long as you wear at least one piece of clothing youre good.
dont have to talk to anyone
>>
>>29011236
>squad
pls
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.